seriously ?????

Im very happy they play at all, get over yourselves

-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: bxorain
DrippingColors
Senior Boarder

Re: Spring Tour!

#239282 1 year, 7 months ago
Since the dates will drop in a few hours, it's kind of pointless to speculate. But I will anyways. Phil is 73. It's hard for some of us to contemplate, but Bobby is a senior citizen, also. They've been playing their asses off lately, but c'mon, you can't expect them to keep up the crazy traveling schedules they've maintained for almost fifty years. I'd like a show where I can buy a general admission ticket, avoid traveling to a crowded and expensive city, vend and tailgate in the parking lot and dance with reckless abandon in the venue. I'd also like to be six feet tall, get my hair back and find the meaning of life. I'll take what I can get. My guess is this is it. Thank you Phil, Bob and Co.

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER!
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78, bxorain, deadegad
Staggerl
Junior Boarder

#239285 1 year, 7 months ago
From what I can gather through the internet, the Cap holds half the people the Beacon did. Am I getting bad information? I could not get beacon tix for the life of me. Please tell me I am misinformed.
OZA
Senior Boarder

#239286 1 year, 7 months ago
DrippingColors wrote:
Since the dates will drop in a few hours, it's kind of pointless to speculate. But I will anyways. Phil is 73. It's hard for some of us to contemplate, but Bobby is a senior citizen, also. They've been playing their asses off lately, but c'mon, you can't expect them to keep up the crazy traveling schedules they've maintained for almost fifty years. I'd like a show where I can buy a general admission ticket, avoid traveling to a crowded and expensive city, vend and tailgate in the parking lot and dance with reckless abandon in the venue. I'd also like to be six feet tall, get my hair back and find the meaning of life. I'll take what I can get. My guess is this is it. Thank you Phil, Bob and Co.

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER!

You've got a very good point. We need to be thankful for the shows they play, even if it's one.
And is it agreeable that even though Phil has age over Bobby, that Bobby more exemplifies a senior citizen?
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder

#239294 1 year, 7 months ago
dum dee dum dee doodle dee doo.........I am still hoping for upstate date(s) . We are so lucky the boys are still playin in the band. Maybe some announcement today? It sure has been a long hard winter here in northern ny......my strange heros lead me on.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#239297 1 year, 7 months ago
Today's the day! Lookin for Boston or Upstate NY shows fingers crosssed!
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
CosmicCharlie420
Junior Boarder

#239309 1 year, 7 months ago
wouldn't it be kind of odd for the Capitol Theatre to book 8 Furthur shows and then 2 DSO shows right after?
MongoJosh
Junior Boarder

#239313 1 year, 7 months ago
No, that would be BRILLIANT! We wouldn't have to leave
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#239314 1 year, 7 months ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:
One thing I'm really grateful to my dad for is he took me to see Frank Zappa in 1972. Still one of the greatest concerts of my life.

Wow! That would be incredible! What a difference. The only concert my dad ever took me to, was Johnny Cash.
Which, actually was pretty cool. Also in in 72.

Would have loved to see Johnny Cash and Zappa - sweet stuff!!
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#239323 1 year, 7 months ago
theothrone wrote:
dang i just bought tedeschi trucks tickets today going, ahhh they wont end up being on the same dates. Hopefully no shows on 27th or 28th of april.

Will the staff at capitol be anywhere near as strict as those at beacon?

I didn't have a problem doing whatever I felt like doing there. The have an outdoor smoking area off the floor plus private bathrooms. All good experiences there for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: theothrone
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#239327 1 year, 7 months ago
GKB wrote:
yup just as i predicted now i hope for some southern shows(Atl, NC, VA even!!)

and NASHVILLE
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#239329 1 year, 7 months ago
Going to be all Cap......it says spring 2013 .....not spring tour 2013
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds