• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

Re: Spring Tour!

#239364 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah tickets going on sale today really threw me off, would've snagged more than just 2 nights but thats all the cash Ive got to play with right now
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
kfender
Gold Boarder

#239366 1 year, 5 months ago
I only grabbed 2 for the 16th because that's what my work schedule allows.Now it turns out I have an extra as Jenn doesn't want to go.Anyone interested in the other one get at me.GA floor ticket.If no one wants it I may just trade it for something I can use.
MoveMeBrightly
Fresh Boarder

#239369 1 year, 5 months ago
Glad to get the announcement & at least the 8 shows here in the east. I was able to get the 19th & 21st but no luck for the 20th. Keep me in mind if any1 has an xtra for 420...thanks!

Nothin left to do but
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#239371 1 year, 5 months ago
keep checking the Cap site

they kept releasing more tickets randomly as the shows got closer for the 4 Phil shows this past November...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MoveMeBrightly, CosmicCookie
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#239372 1 year, 5 months ago
was also lucky enough to get 1 for all 8 shows. See everyone in april!
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

#239375 1 year, 5 months ago
Scored for the 16th. All the schedule would allow for me. Going to try for AC too.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

#239376 1 year, 5 months ago
Scored for the 16th. All the schedule would allow for me. Going to try for AC too.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#239379 1 year, 5 months ago
I bought two tickets for Friday and Saturday nights the 19th and 20th...hope to see my FFF phriends in Port Chester and am also hoping to score two tickets to the Boardwalk Zip Zip Ziparooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kfender, DrippingColors
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#239390 1 year, 5 months ago
I bought 3 pairs of GAs, opening night and the last two shows. I hope to afford a few more down the road.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#239397 1 year, 5 months ago
I was lucky to get the last four at port chester and have room booked for those nights im looking for a room share slash ticket swap for the friday or sat show.
I hope everyone gets a show and am sorry to the ones who havent gotten a closer show but i do understand that it is less wear and tear and stress on the whole crew.
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds