• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Spring Tour!

#239829 1 year, 8 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
I can't believe they still have tickets left for every night except fri, sat, sun.

I wonder about that myself. Was it the short notice? Is it because it is not directly in New York City that scalpers have not bought everything already?

What does it mean for Furthur's future?

Perhaps like the Bloomfield run there will be an even longer winter run in the West with a near NYC spring residency? Parking it for multi night runs every other month in different geographical regions might work for the band and us.

I love this band and listen to the shows as much as the GD.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#239831 1 year, 8 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
I can't believe they still have tickets left for every night except fri, sat, sun.

I'm not surprised. Port Chester isn't as central as NYC. Same thing happened when they played five nights at the Tower.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#239884 1 year, 8 months ago
they'll all be sold out before long, I'm really excited to see that scalpers haven't snagged everything, that's good news for the community
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#239896 1 year, 8 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
they'll all be sold out before long, I'm really excited to see that scalpers haven't snagged everything, that's good news for the community

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

They can suck it, unchristian, but appropriate nonetheless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CosmicCookie
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#240220 1 year, 8 months ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
Atlantic City goes on sale monday! I think I'm going, but it kinda seems like an afterthought thrown on at the end of the tour. Maybe they'll add another night if it sells fast?

who's coming with me?

I don't think AC will be an afterthought. Given it's size, I think it might be more like a climax. Think about the three Colorado shows so far. Ogden had a lot of interesting spaces but the two arena shows had a more titanic vibe.

I'm sending in my mail order Monday.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: drpsilocybo
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#240223 1 year, 8 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
95 bucks a pop im sure they have plenty left over
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder

#240256 1 year, 8 months ago
Your 95.00 will get you into a show like no other, still the best music act going anywhere . Well worth it , your dollars will go to help keep the Furthur bus rollin, can't think of a better way to spend 95.00. Get em while there hot!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rippleish20, CosmicCookie
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#240347 1 year, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
dr bakes wrote:
95 bucks a pop im sure they have plenty left over

5 of the 8 are now sold out. The rest will sell out...
OZA
Senior Boarder

#240759 1 year, 8 months ago
Got tickets for 23rd, 24th. Just need 25th. Any fellow young folks here? I'm probably going to stay in a budget hostel in the City somewhere - probably Harlem or somewhere close-ish to Port Chester. I'll have my car, too. That doesn't mean I'll always be in the state of mind to drive though.. So some company and a ride/drive sharer would be appreciated

E: Or is there a cheap place closer to Port Chester? I don't really want to drive back down, however I'm feeling.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by OZA.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#240767 1 year, 8 months ago
lucky to get the last 2 nights anyway extreeeemly siked for this trip see you soon !!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds