• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

Re: Spring Tour!

#239519 1 year, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
^^I don't think there are seats on the floor but not 100% sure. I bought floor for the last three nights, I may try to go Sunday also or maybe AC. Right now I am happy with three

The Phil And Friends shows as well the TAB (Trey) shows did not have seats on the floor. TAB was pretty good but the Phil and Friends shows were annoyingly packed on the floor
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#239521 1 year, 8 months ago
I also ended up buying (probably) extra tickets because I didn't really have time to thunk about the details

I hope they don't announce boston shows now that I have all the Portchesters
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#239522 1 year, 8 months ago
its a long shot but if anyone has any extras for the weekend my buddy i was traveling with got shut out so im stuck going alone, he would gladly buy em.
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#239524 1 year, 8 months ago
deadegad wrote:
The last night of the Beacon run was the best. Both band and crowd energy were higher and faster than that asteroid which just missed earth.

Help>Slip>Golden Road>Slip>Franklin's was incredible!

I challenge Furthur to top it!

I was at that show. That's definitely one of the ones I was thinking about.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
rick063092
Junior Boarder

#239525 1 year, 8 months ago
Got 6 nights.. 4/20 and 21 in Nashville for acoustic Crowes..
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#239530 1 year, 8 months ago
I've never been, anyone whos been to the Capitol wanna weigh in on what it's like? Room to dance, smoking leniency, bathrooms ect.
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#239534 1 year, 8 months ago
So the only reason Atlantic City was added is so they can officially call it a tour and not just a run? ...LoL
I can understand 4 or 5 nights at one venue, but cmon, 8 shows?
Seems like overkill to me....but the place does look nice and it is a central location for Boston and Philly folks to meet in the middle.
Plus, beggars can't be choosers. And i was beggin for some furthur this spring.
"I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise, golden jewel.
But i would slave - to learn the ways
to sink your ship of fools.
Ship of fools~on a cruel sea
Ship of fools, sail the fucking hell away from me "
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#239538 1 year, 8 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
I've never been, anyone whos been to the Capitol wanna weigh in on what it's like? Room to dance, smoking leniency, bathrooms ect.

Smoking bud at shows is good...cancer free and bud smells wonderful.
Cigarettes smell like asshole and i wish more buttheads would step outside so others don't have to breathe that shit in second hand.
i will have a smoke once in a while, like once a month...but always outside. Cant see how so many people can not want to puke by breathing in tobacco over and over . fucking discusting!! Bud smoked outside is good too:)
Pretty sure u were talkin about bud though....but i just felt like sharing.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by iraqistatefair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors, CosmicCookie
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#239559 1 year, 8 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:

Very cool place in general. Security is moderate and they are not jerks (like at the Beacon). Parking is easy. You can get away with smoking in general, at least in the floor, or at least you could at the Phil and Friends shows. There are bars at the back of the floor and there is a large bar outside of the theater itself, where you can drink and wacth the show on closed circuit. They give you wrist bands for the floor and mark your ticket so it can't get other people in (theoretically). The floor is carpeted and is sloped upwards rowards the back. The floor can be ok or really packed depending on the show. The Phil and Friends shows were ridiculously packed on the floor, annoyingly so. The bathrooms at the back of the floor were ridiculous. The urinals were built for people like 6 inches across, I've never seen any so narrow before. The town is somewhat rundown but not dangerous, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CosmicCookie
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#239562 1 year, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
So the only reason Atlantic City was added is so they can officially call it a tour and not just a run? ...LoL
I can understand 4 or 5 nights at one venue, but cmon, 8 shows?
Seems like overkill to me....but the place does look nice and it is a central location for Boston and Philly folks to meet in the middle.
Plus, beggars can't be choosers. And i was beggin for some furthur this spring.
"I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise, golden jewel.
But i would slave - to learn the ways
to sink your ship of fools.
Ship of fools~on a cruel sea
Ship of fools, sail the fucking hell away from me "

A larger venue with less expensive tickets will appeal to many people; perhaps this is part of reason. Perhaps there are more dates? Like Bostons before or some southern dates after AC?
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds