• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
corwell
Visitor

Re: gifts for heads

#238554 1 year, 7 months ago
wow, I hope no one turned him in. It must be easy to jump to conclusions around here.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#238555 1 year, 7 months ago
It is easy to be too quick to judge. Happens to me far to often w/ B. and I's children. I appreciate people posting what they believe are interesting/ positive products/ services. I don't even mind if they have personal investment in the products/ services. What concerns me is the quality of products/ services in general. I appreciate anyone providing high quality. I agree w/ Chester on taking it slow. Take it s l o w, note to self.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
byurowndesign
Fresh Boarder
let your life proceed by its own design

#238559 1 year, 7 months ago
no worries,brother,i shoulda made it more obvious i was family in first place and not posted that as first thing on new screenname(used to be dean moriarty,i think...had same pic of neal as avatar).how are you?do u talk to anyone from tour lately?ive gone thru an amazing amount of bullshit since ive been here last:lost my partner of ten years(plus van/home,dog,etc),went to jail,etc etc,but family is forever and i love yall and am always drawn back to any lively gathering of heads!keep it easy and keep in touch....
Let your life proceed by its own design
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#238568 1 year, 7 months ago
Dean Moriarity. That's it. Sorry I didn't remember that. And I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble like that. Glad you're ok.
This is a good place to keep in touch with folks. I had wondered what became of you since meeting you in Albany.
I apologize again for my initial reaction. Hope to run into you at a show.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#238624 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry 'bout that. You gotta figure one post and its spam...well, you know.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds