• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
byurowndesign
Fresh Boarder
let your life proceed by its own design

gifts for heads

#238456 1 year, 2 months ago
hey now!wamted to share a interesting way to send gifts to your fellow heads that leaves them with more choice:its called gift rocket( www.giftrocket.com/).the service allows you to send a gift card that is cardless,which comes attached to a suggested store but is also transferable to pay pal or a bank account.its a win win...grandma wants to get u a gift card for lacy doilies and furniture polish?no fear,use gift rocket and get gift u want.fun!thanks heads!
Let your life proceed by its own design
corwell
Visitor

Re: gifts for heads

#238469 1 year, 2 months ago
Is this real?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#238482 1 year, 2 months ago
I definitely consider buying from a regular forum poster.

These one off spam members are a different story.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
byurowndesign
Fresh Boarder

#238500 1 year, 2 months ago
yes this is real and no i am not a one off spam poster....i just havent been on in a while and had to change name when i lost old password and email.this is legit and not even my thing,just letting yall know
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#238511 1 year, 2 months ago
sorry man... you know it was also easy to jump to a conclusion as I seen that spammer icon right at the right time...
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
byurowndesign
Fresh Boarder

#238529 1 year, 2 months ago
right because spammers always take time to make profile with photo and info,then post replies defending themselves on hippie message boards?once again,im just a head who was asked to tell folx about this,which i happen to think is cool.not sure why i bothered to reply but its lame when folx automatically assume that things are spam..
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#238535 1 year, 2 months ago
you can't really be surprised that your post was mistaken as spam

I do recognize your avatar now, I think.... and your screen name if you think about it could very easily be confused with a spam name.... at first I was thinking 'buy your own design" ... like spam kind of marketing... but after your reply here I looked at it from another perspective

my bad man... don't be offended..... with all the ordinary spam here, your first post(s) and even the name that got me, made it pretty easy for your thread to be mistaken as spam
Chester
More or less in line

#238537 1 year, 2 months ago
Take it slow. Participate in the forum. If your only here just to make money, that's not cool.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
byurowndesign
Fresh Boarder

#238543 1 year, 2 months ago
hey chester,didnt we meet on shakedown for furthur in albany in 2011?name is Cassidy,thought mike and michelle from albany introduced us?or was it stricken?i was travelling with my partner chantel and hadv a shaved head and goatee.just thought it be funny if u actually knew me and were applauding me being called spammer.its all love,family....i promise im a real head and know half of the frequent posters on here in real life....
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by byurowndesign.
Chester
More or less in line

#238544 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey! I do remember you. You had a different name, like Nealatthewheel or something? Man, I am sorry. My mistake.
You've been gone for a while. And we have such a spam problem here, I jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Welcome back.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: byurowndesign
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds