Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238736 1 year, 5 months ago
This looks like some serious fun! Reasonably priced too, gotta dig that
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#238941 1 year, 5 months ago
ive seen some rumors of a full blow ratdog/allman bros tour in august, either before or after the peach festival. I can only hope that happens if furthur isn't going to tour.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#238944 1 year, 5 months ago
I would much rather prefer a Ratdog tour in smaller places with 2 sets then an ABB/Ratdog tour in bigger places/more expensive tickets and less time with Ratdog... I love the Allman's but their sets get a bit repetitive for a whole tour.... just my 2 cents... I wouldn't hate them touring together and would still be out enjoying it, just would prefer Ratdog alone.

in an interview posted on .org somewhere Derek Trucks talks about a ABB tour in late august/september so that sounds like after Peach Fest.... I was hoping Ratdog would be around in the couple weeks prior, maybe for Vibes and Bear's Picnic and possible other shows

I'm happy with anything and am Grateful Bob's bringing the Dog back for something, this fest should be a great time

if you want to park near where you camp, make sure you get a parking pass -- they are limited! ... they also say camping is limited but theres far less parking passes then camping passes
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#239264 1 year, 5 months ago
Does anyone know if how the reserved seating for vip vs GA spots work?
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#239267 1 year, 5 months ago
not sure exacly... reserved is in the 100 level and then they have a small front center section for VIP as i believe

looks like there is still 200 level seating for GA, which I will be going for
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#240218 1 year, 5 months ago
i got tickets for me and the wife 99 each for 4 days take that furthur and your 95 a night fuckers.reserved seating is only during the headliners and its only the 100 section the rest of the time its ga we had GA last year no problems theres also a lawn area.the demarkation line is the walkway between100 /200 very cool inside no cops cops only iin the lots. didnt see any hassles last year and burts right the water park is fun hope to see some of you guys there was thinking of going to mtn jam but may just sit it out
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds