• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
Posts:276
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238302 1 year, 8 months ago
[/quote]
My (and 83msg's) hometown shows, how can I be of service?

Anyone that has any questions about the venue or whatever, let me know. Im getting a 4 day pass, hopefully at a discount like last year.[/quote]

Hey Kev, Any suggestions for close hotels? The Hampton Inn at MontGe is already sold out for those dates. I need a place that is a straight/easy drive back to hotel ...
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3349

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238305 1 year, 8 months ago
mcolleen wrote:

My (and 83msg's) hometown shows, how can I be of service?

Anyone that has any questions about the venue or whatever, let me know. Im getting a 4 day pass, hopefully at a discount like last year.[/quote]

Hey Kev, Any suggestions for close hotels? The Hampton Inn at MontGe is already sold out for those dates. I need a place that is a straight/easy drive back to hotel ...[/quote]

there is a new spring hill suites that is probably the closest, comfort inn is right next door to the hampton, they are the closest, or pittston has a couple hotels around 10 minutes down highway, rodeway inn in moosic and clarion and econo lodge in scranton are kinda dumpy but would probably be perfectly ok for crashing after shows, see you there !!

-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by kevin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
Posts:276
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238309 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! Got a nice room at the Clarion...
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238332 1 year, 8 months ago
this festival ended up being an absolute blast last year.

i went last minute and had a really good time.

water park everyday i was loving it. you get me silly and inside a water park and you'll never get me to leave. especially when i can hear the music from it.

camping is a mess though. it was stormy. you have to haul all your gear up and down on some rough terrain. i had a fucking radioflyer red wagon to assist. without the bungees i would have been screwed.

they let you ride the ski lifts around

i might go this year. i booked a room at the courtyard marriott down the road from the venue, walking distance.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238341 1 year, 8 months ago
^this year with a $30 parking pass they are apparently parking you closer to your camp site - but it's not car camping. Those are limited and otherwise you have to have your stuff dropped off/park elsewhere/take a shuttle and haul your stuff to the camp site
kfender
Gold Boarder
Posts:983

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238396 1 year, 8 months ago
I am almost 100% sure we will be staying at the Clarion.Bringing the little ones too.Hopefully they have fun at the water park!
kfender
Gold Boarder
Posts:983

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238399 1 year, 8 months ago
Room is booked!Tix tomorrow!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238417 1 year, 8 months ago
kfender wrote:
I am almost 100% sure we will be staying at the Clarion.Bringing the little ones too.Hopefully they have fun at the water park!


just remember you will see the likes of me in the water park daily.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2002

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238465 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
kfender wrote:
I am almost 100% sure we will be staying at the Clarion.Bringing the little ones too.Hopefully they have fun at the water park!


just remember you will see the likes of me in the water park daily.



ohoh hide the kids ahahahahah !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
kfender
Gold Boarder
Posts:983

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238494 1 year, 8 months ago
Going with the Spring Hill Suites instead.See you all there
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7107
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238550 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds like a great line up !
i would love to make it to this one but , i'll have to see what the summer gas prices are going to be like !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Ratdog at Peach Fest

#238728 1 year, 8 months ago
just secured my parking and camping passes


icon_ratdog_2013-02-21.gif
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds