bump for prosperity.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is this site censored?

#238246 1 year, 7 months ago
deadegad wrote:
deadlymango wrote:
you know the ones that pull strings,

The Freemasons are the ones who pull the strings. They covered up for Michael Jackson as noted in another thread way back when. . ..

This Freemason knew all about 'string pulling' as he tried to warn us but we did not listen. This should be up their with Eisenhower's 'Military-Industrial-Complex' speech warning for its prescience.

I do not know if he liked 'slap & tickle' but I would think yes.

This web page says the Good Ole' GD could be in on it:

artsites.ucsc.edu/GDead/agdl/terr.html

Here is the relevant info regarding 'masonic references in Terrapin Station:

northwest corner
This note from a reader:

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:26 PM

David,
Just thought you might find this interesting:
In the song Terrapin Station, there is a reference to "From the Northwest Corner."
This is a Masonic reference. It pertains to Masonic ritual in which all new masons are placed in the Northwest Corner of the lodge, standing there a just and perfect mason (the implication is that you are as yet unsullied, much as an infant is considered innocent, having not yet experienced the world). This dovetails nicely to the lnext line about a brand new crescent moon.
Furthermore, the reference to Venus may also be a masonic reference, because venus is known as the Morning Star, and has several masonic references, mostly related to its position in the east. Furthermore, it is the morning star that sailors followed, east to the new world.
Just one of several masonic references, hope that you find this helpful Thanks for all of your work,
John Allen, D.C.

deadlymango wrote:
didn't know that. You mean these Freemasons are Deadheads also? Well, that totally blows my mind and Zoombia's too. We are in thick, my American brother.

It does seem possible? I do not want to believe it! "Say it ain't so Jerry!" We are in the thick of it indeed. Watch your back brother!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#238248 1 year, 7 months ago
order_2013-02-19.jpg

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
corwell
Visitor

#238347 1 year, 7 months ago
Don't want to cause trouble here, but I've lurked around this site for quite some time - already this is my 2nd post! But I haven't noticed any censorship going on.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#243973 1 year, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
order_2013-02-19.jpg

Just because we are paranoid does not mean that people are not conspiring against us. . ..
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#243987 1 year, 6 months ago
Deadlymango, you should be censored, AGAIN! Take a hint.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Bakes.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds