• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadlymango
Visitor

Is this site censored?

#237753 1 year, 5 months ago
I was wondering. I have story to tell of my homeland, but I notice there are Furthur police around. I do not want to offend anyone. I hear word of people turning others in and they are never seen again. I miss my brother and sister, Carl and Carl. They were good people but they messed with the secret police here and now they are gone.
deadlymango
Visitor

Re: Is this site censored?

#237756 1 year, 5 months ago
All ready, silen tminority of 2 click on topic. Are they members of KGB? My homeland is overran by agent mimes, at least we think they're agents. They are mimes though, no question, but I thought I heard one of them talking so they can't be traditional mimes, but they might be agent mimes.
deadlymango
Visitor

#237771 1 year, 5 months ago
The secret police is reading, yet no one comments. Are we afraid of the man? This is what destroyed my homeland, people were afraid to speak up cause of secret police. I sic my camel on some of em, but camel never came back. I miss Esther.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#237772 1 year, 5 months ago
Censorship?!?!!! Well slap my balls and call me Shirley Feeney(Phiney)!
deadlymango
Visitor

#237787 1 year, 5 months ago
why would you want someone to slap your balls? That is strange, why was that not censored? We have selective censorship in our homeland, no one is consistent, does that occur in your country?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#237789 1 year, 5 months ago
your camels name is Esther? thats funny:)
deadlymango
Visitor

#237791 1 year, 5 months ago
Esther was a good camel. We used to play fetch with a homemade frisbee i made out of aluminum foil and a C-4. I lost alot of camels for some reason with those frisbees but Esther was smart. She watched.
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#237803 1 year, 5 months ago
For some reason I thought of this video

J
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Jasper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#237811 1 year, 5 months ago
deadlymango wrote:
why would you want someone to slap your balls? That is strange, why was that not censored? We have selective censorship in our homeland, no one is consistent, does that occur in your country?

It's 'slap & tickle' and not so rough. Don't knock until you have tried it. I guess since you lost Esther you have not had your balls tickled much?

You will find another. There is always another camel pulling into the station.
deadlymango
Visitor

#237847 1 year, 5 months ago
There must be some heavy hitters on site somewhere, why do they not answer? you know the ones that pull strings, but perhaps this is best unknown for in my country if you dig deep enough you not only find more water, you tend to find dinosaur sperm.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds