• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Whassup Totem?

#23764 3 years, 5 months ago
Have you said hello to our challenged friend dh420? I've invited him to Niagara Falls for a few drinks. Were gonna "share" a room.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Whassup Totem?

#23768 3 years, 5 months ago
ha
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23769 3 years, 5 months ago
So you drink a jug-o-wine and missed the show last night?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#23775 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
So you drink a jug-o-wine and missed the show last night?

Yeah man. True story. True Bummer. I havent had a drop o alcohol in 6 months. lol One second im watching the show, the next its jus bright light and birds chirping, n my pants are missing.lmao. Im sure that they'll post the show in the archive. There might be a revolt if they dont. Liked what i DID hear. CRISP sounds, and mellow vibrations. =-)

P.S. Ill say fuck it to my usual P.S.'s
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23782 3 years, 5 months ago
From now on, every time i see a drunk ass at a show passed out, i'm gonna say, "oh shit, he pulled a 420".
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#23787 3 years, 5 months ago
Thats extremely awesome. lol. The funny thing is i hardly ever drink at/for concerts. Probly actually 2. Could barely walk outa the Ziggy Marley shoe at The DelMar Beer Fest. Annnnnnd got excessively tipsy at a Gov't Mule Concert. Usually i jus like me a little this that , but purely natural stuff. Always gotta smoke a grip, makin sure to bring my medcan card in case some doucherentadouche wants to steal my stash n smoke it aftr the show. Anyone else had KushAid? (Medical herb kool aid). yummmmmdiggity.

P.S. PEOPLE KEEP POSTING BOUT GETTING EM TO POST LAST NIGHTS SHOW. It has to happen or else i might set my self on fire*applause* lmao. HHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA btw where is ecojaded? I hope hes silently smiting. The rate of my karma decline has slowed to a trickle. Im gonn have to post some controversialshitfromiithinkicanland to get my karma dippiiiin again.

P.P.S. I love you all. HA. P.P.P.S. Ima come kidnap captn n never for the east coast shows. U fuckers are gonna wake up in my trunk to the sounds of furthur. lol
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds