• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

For the dogs

#237388 1 year, 5 months ago
There are so many pets outside with only a doghouse and giving them a few extra ways to beat the cold are not only be easy to do but extremely inexpensive. I stress that pets should be inside in extreme cold or heat but if they are indeed outside there are many strategies to help them get through the weather being comfortable and not suffering through it.

Here's the website I put together with some tips and need to know info for the indoor and/or outdoor pet.
www.mydogsgoodlife.com
there will be music and more things soon but for now I'm happy with what's on the site.

I gotta feeling, there's no time to loose
no time to loose ~
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by iraqistatefair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo, ratdog2112
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: For the dogs out in the cold

#237390 1 year, 5 months ago
~
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: For the dogs out in the cold

#264093 1 year, 1 month ago
bump

check out the new pictures turtle and volare.
and the other ones out there on Watsonville PIG radio FM dial.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: For the dogs

#264105 1 year, 1 month ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
There are so many pets outside with only a doghouse and giving them a few extra ways to beat the cold are not only be easy to do but extremely inexpensive. I stress that pets should be inside in extreme cold or heat but if they are indeed outside there are many strategies to help them get through the weather being comfortable and not suffering through it.

Here's the website I put together with some tips and need to know info for the indoor and/or outdoor pet.
www.mydogsgoodlife.com
there will be music and more things soon but for now I'm happy with what's on the site.

no time to loose ~

iraqistatefair thank you for sharing your concerns for these animals. I'm from NW part of Oregon and we really don't have the extreme cold or heat conditions like they do in other parts of the country, but it does get wet here and I see alot of pets that are just left out in the weather no matter what the condition are and that it is very disturbing. I wish that pet owner would realize that domistic animals are affected by the condition of the different climates as we are. I will share your web site with as many pet lovers that I know. Thanks again.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: For the dogs

#264164 1 year, 1 month ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:

www.mydogsgoodlife.com

no time to loose ~

iraqistatefair thank you for sharing your concerns for these animals. I'm from NW part of Oregon and we really don't have the extreme cold or heat conditions like they do in other parts of the country, but it does get wet here and I see alot of pets that are just left out in the weather no matter what the condition are and that it is very disturbing. I wish that pet owner would realize that domistic animals are affected by the condition of the different climates as we are. I will share your web site with as many pet lovers that I know. Thanks again.

Love your sub woofers
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds