• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: phish fans step inside

#237176 1 year, 8 months ago
Can i fuck you as you are holding the tickets in the air yelling "extras i got your extras."
..I'll pay you before we do it..?!
frankiebarnsworth
Visitor

#237177 1 year, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Can i fuck you as you are holding the tickets in the air yelling "extras i got your extras."
..I'll pay you before we do it..?!

Hey man, whatever you want to do is fine with me. It's valentine's day and love is in the air.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237178 1 year, 8 months ago
sweet
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237182 1 year, 8 months ago
frankiebarnsworth
Visitor

#237183 1 year, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
sweet

double sweet! Bring a friend! Let's have some free love!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237185 1 year, 8 months ago
bag it, tag it, sell it to the troll on the board
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, gvanman, iraqistatefair
frankiebarnsworth
Visitor

#237188 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
bag it, tag it, sell it to the troll on the board

this-is-how-much-i-care.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by .
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237191 1 year, 8 months ago
Lesh definately brings plenty of funk to the party
but phish as a whole band funks it up on the reg.

i love rock/blues/folk and love the dead...
but goddamnit ...
I need my funk.

Corrinna, west LA, China Cat, and althea all have hints of funk in them....and id take anyone of them over any song anyday, but damn............its the wolfmans brother.....coming down on me
shirley fucking Temple
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237192 1 year, 8 months ago
frankiebarnsworth wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
sweet

double sweet! Bring a friend! Let's have some free love!

I thought you said you're selling the stubs for 80 dollars Frankie...now they're free?
fucking scalpers
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#237193 1 year, 8 months ago
Though you care enough to become a board member, troll for a bit, and upload several ridiculous photos?

I'm assuming I wont really be seeing you at "Bloomfield"
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237194 1 year, 8 months ago
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...vm=bv.42553238,d.dmg

Love is never free Franklin
there's always gonna be somekind of tax.

keep your ticket stubs in your own hands.

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...vm=bv.42553238,d.dmg

i wasnt going for a connection between these two songs...but .....lol

Passing through the corridor I came upon an aging knight Who leaned against the wall in gnarly armor He was on his way to see the king Wilson, Wilson, Wilson
He led me through the streets of Prussia talkingAs he tried to crush a bugThat scurried underneath his boot heelHe said there was a place where we should go
So he lead me through the forest to the edge of a lagoon by whichWe wandered 'til we reached a bubbly springThe knight grew very quiet as we stood thereThen he lifted up his visor and he turned to me and he began to sing
He said, "I come from the land of darkness"I said, "I come from the land of doom"He said, "I come from the land of GamehendgeFrom the land of the big baboonBut I'm never, never going back thereAnd I couldn't if I tried
'Cause I come from the land of lizardsAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have"
He told me that the lizardsWere a race of people practically extinctFrom doing things smart people don't doHe said that he was once a lizard too
His name was Rutherford the BraveAnd he was on a quest to saveHis people from the fate that lay before themTheir clumsy end was perilously near
The lizards would be saved, he said, if they could be enlightenedBy the writings of the Helping Friendly BookIn all of Prussia only one existedAnd Wilson had declared that any person who possessed it was a crook
He said, "I come from the land of darkness"I said, "I come from the land of doom"He said, "I come from the land of GamehendgeFrom the land of the big baboonBut I'm never, never going back thereAnd I couldn't if I tried
'Cause I come from the land of lizardsAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have diedAnd the lizards they have"
The Helping Friendly Book, it seemedPossessed the ancient secretsOf eternal joy and never-ending splendorThe trick was to surrender to the flow
We walked along beneath the moonHe lead us through the bush 'till soonWe saw before our eyes a raging riverHe said that we could swim it if we tried
And saying this the knight dove in forgetting that his suit of armsWould surely weigh him down and so he sunkAnd as his body disappeared before meI bowed my head in silenceAnd remembered all the thoughts that he had thunk
'Cause I come from the land of lizardsAnd the lizards they have"

Read more: PHISH - LIZARDS LYRICS
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#237195 1 year, 8 months ago
xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Today/699729...s?cmpid=FCST_hero_tv

Youve gotta be fucking kidding me!?
Speaking of phish....
goodnight
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds