• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Double Bill
Fresh Boarder

Furthur Pre- Party(Denver)After-Parties/Bro​omfield

#236414 1 year, 5 months ago
Chances are, if you have been on Furthur tour the past few years, you have seen SpongeCake & The Fluff Ramblers. Helping to keep Shakedown shaking coast to coast, including the late night ragers in Charleston, St. Augustine, and Seattle with 8-10 hour jams! SCATFR has been touring extensively for the past few years playing everything from private parties to festivals, small intimate venues to theaters as well as jamming Furthur lots and Panic lots whenever the opportunity arises.
SCATFR is being joined by The Real from Portland, Oregon @ Quixote's in Denver for an Ogden pre- party on Feb. 21st and then again @ Chippers Lanes in Broomfield for Afterparties Feb. 22nd - 24th. Wether you make it into the Furthur shows or not, this is the place you want to be! Nobody is going to be ready for the evenings to end, and this will be the HOTTEST spot in Broomfield!
Witness the madness when the West Coast and East Coast psychedelic funksters meet in colorful colorado for a magical musical mind melting extravaganza! Both these bands are up and coming and are creating quite a ruckus amongst the scene! Come on out and shake your bones, Chippers has the ability to rage well beyond Colorado bar times!
furthurpartiesposter.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Re: Furthur Pre- Party(Denver)After-Parties/Bro​omfield

#236572 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks for the info they were jamming all day at the oregon shows at mcmennimens and saw them again outside the san diego shows,They were gettin it both times!!!Gotta love a band with a washboard!
estabon
Fresh Boarder

#237106 1 year, 5 months ago
goin to be a wild night cant wait!!!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#237108 1 year, 5 months ago
I don't usually do the after parties. I head to the hotel and get ready for the next night of fun.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#237126 1 year, 5 months ago
old farts like me need prune juice and nighty night, maybe some "medicine"
Right now, I can't read too well...
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds