• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

Re: the socal manhunt

#235750 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey STIW, I'll give props for the Offspring in general and "LAPD" in particular. Didn't we learn anything from the Rodney King episode? That is SOP for most depts. Not maligning the majority of law enforcement officers (some of which are friends and family members) but the few bad apples do seem to spoil the whole bunch. Grew up in the south, had a white trash uncle who had a sheriff/ police scanner; as a kid I could read between the lines and knew what was going on. The good guys were scared into silence. Not condoning violence or murder, but I get the feeling Dorner may have a point even if he forfeits his credibility by violence. Some things will never change.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#235757 1 year, 7 months ago
lightchaser wrote:
Hey STIW, I'll give props for the Offspring in general and "LAPD" in particular. Didn't we learn anything from the Rodney King episode? That is SOP for most depts. Not maligning the majority of law enforcement officers (some of which are friends and family members) but the few bad apples do seem to spoil the whole bunch. Grew up in the south, had a white trash uncle who had a sheriff/ police scanner; as a kid I could read between the lines and knew what was going on. The good guys were scared into silence. Not condoning violence or murder, but I get the feeling Dorner may have a point even if he forfeits his credibility by violence. Some things will never change.

First LC glad you dug LAPD, same to you Irie your child has good taste!!! Slightly off topic, but one of my best friends in high schools step father was a Pittsburgh cop. They would often have parties at their house and drugs were blatantly used openenly including coke and weed. This was early 80's. Great example to set in front of young teenagers. As far as the LAPD I think it goes way past a few bad apples... I think that department is still corrupt to the core. I have no doubt that overall a majority of police officers are "clean" and certainly compared to say 50 years ago its like night and day. I think you hit the nail on the head with : " Not condoning violence or murder, but I get the feeling Dorner may have a point even if he forfeits his credibility by violence." Finally, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong LOL, but I'd make a large wager he is nowhere near Big Bear. That was a total divversionary tactic that is working beautifully from Dorners point of view. I have a feeling he is 100's of miles away by now. He planned this out no way he would strand himself on a mountain.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#235777 1 year, 7 months ago
and there's this perspective, perhaps a little loopy, perhaps correct:\

I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#235793 1 year, 7 months ago
HAHAHAHAHA.... that guy who made/narrated this needs some serious mental help. Talk about making zero sense... yes the LAPD are going to fake shooting 2 innocent ladies..lots of good pr there. They are also gonna type a manifesto accusing themselves of being racist and corrupt. Good lord.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235801 1 year, 7 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA.... that guy who made/narrated this needs some serious mental help. Talk about making zero sense... yes the LAPD are going to fake shooting 2 innocent ladies..lots of good pr there. They are also gonna type a manifesto accusing themselves of being racist and corrupt. Good lord.

what's wrong with you?..

DO THE NUMBERS!!!
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235809 1 year, 7 months ago
Local news vilifies shooting victims of California Police...

Police shoot dozens of rounds at innocent women driving similar vehicle to manhunt suspect
www.youtube.com/user/MrCyberWarrior02
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Wheelman.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#235834 1 year, 7 months ago
I, have only read the news headline, regarding this story; and without knowing any more than the headline revealed, I am reminded of Rambo.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235835 1 year, 7 months ago
more like Street Kings with Keanu Reaves...

Almost Exactly Like That!!!

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235837 1 year, 7 months ago
Former LAPD Sherriff speaks out against Dept..

(according to this report, Dorner is beginning to get support from the internet)

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235850 1 year, 7 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Iriecycle wrote:
www.heavy.com/regions/2013/02/christophe...nifesto-monica-quan/
That is one very coherent manifesto. Seems sane, conscious, and truthful . . . must be an enemy of the system. I hope this guy gets away, as death seems like the historical solution for those who have a valid reason for any revolution. The level of hypocrisy and the integrity of most "leaders" in this country has become endemic as job qualifications. Where are we headed w/ liars and thieves running things?

well, while I sympathize with what you are saying...
I dont agree with his tactics as far as killing innocent family members of police officers...
(although, that may be a scare tactic/bluff to further frighten the authorities) & confuse them and disorientate them into allocating resources to the safety of the family members...
it's widely acknowledged that LAPD is corrupt, & has been for decades...
alot of those cops in that dept. are no better than gang members in some regards...
those that have come foward in the past as whistleblowers have been removed from the dept. one way or the other...

& I can see many in the minority communities, uniting behind this guy as some kind of folk hero to them.
cause they've been victimized by the dept's for so long...

there's obviously alot of cops on the force who care nothing about protecting the citizenry as proved by the fatal shootings of innocent civilians in the same type of pickup truck as Dorner...
(shit like that should make everyone's blood-boil)
IMAGINE one of those victims was someone you loved...
& it things like that, that will crystalize resistence from the public for any kind of cooperation..

now if I were a bald black man, living in Cali.
Id turn myself in, before I was mistaken for Dorner...
these cops wont think twice about shooting ANYONE who even remotely matches his description..

& here come the sympathizers...

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235893 1 year, 7 months ago

hinterlandgazette.com/2013/02/support-gr...on-social-media.html

Christopher Dorner gains sympathizers online as police track down murder suspect
www.presstelegram.com/breakingnews/ci_22...lice-track-down.html
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#236050 1 year, 7 months ago
now a 1,000,000 dollar "fake" reward for info leading to the capture AND conviction of Dorner. Its allready clear they have shoot to kill orders so any thought of "capture and conviction" is a joke. Funny there have been other far worse mass murderers out there but since the "public" were the ones at risk I don't recall any police driven "1,000,000 dollar" rewards offered then. I also read where one of the supposedly "targeted"cops hasn't left his house since this started. Wonder if he's gettin paid while he sits at home? Guess they need a reward to catch this guy cause the taxpayers don't pay them enough to do there jobs and capture this guy...so far their investigations/manhunt has managed to shoot and wound 2 old ladies delivering newspapers. Great job!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds