• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: the socal manhunt

#235834 1 year, 8 months ago
I, have only read the news headline, regarding this story; and without knowing any more than the headline revealed, I am reminded of Rambo.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235835 1 year, 8 months ago
more like Street Kings with Keanu Reaves...

Almost Exactly Like That!!!

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235837 1 year, 8 months ago
Former LAPD Sherriff speaks out against Dept..

(according to this report, Dorner is beginning to get support from the internet)

Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Wheelman.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235850 1 year, 8 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Iriecycle wrote:
www.heavy.com/regions/2013/02/christophe...nifesto-monica-quan/
That is one very coherent manifesto. Seems sane, conscious, and truthful . . . must be an enemy of the system. I hope this guy gets away, as death seems like the historical solution for those who have a valid reason for any revolution. The level of hypocrisy and the integrity of most "leaders" in this country has become endemic as job qualifications. Where are we headed w/ liars and thieves running things?

well, while I sympathize with what you are saying...
I dont agree with his tactics as far as killing innocent family members of police officers...
(although, that may be a scare tactic/bluff to further frighten the authorities) & confuse them and disorientate them into allocating resources to the safety of the family members...
it's widely acknowledged that LAPD is corrupt, & has been for decades...
alot of those cops in that dept. are no better than gang members in some regards...
those that have come foward in the past as whistleblowers have been removed from the dept. one way or the other...

& I can see many in the minority communities, uniting behind this guy as some kind of folk hero to them.
cause they've been victimized by the dept's for so long...

there's obviously alot of cops on the force who care nothing about protecting the citizenry as proved by the fatal shootings of innocent civilians in the same type of pickup truck as Dorner...
(shit like that should make everyone's blood-boil)
IMAGINE one of those victims was someone you loved...
& it things like that, that will crystalize resistence from the public for any kind of cooperation..

now if I were a bald black man, living in Cali.
Id turn myself in, before I was mistaken for Dorner...
these cops wont think twice about shooting ANYONE who even remotely matches his description..

& here come the sympathizers...

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235893 1 year, 8 months ago

hinterlandgazette.com/2013/02/support-gr...on-social-media.html

Christopher Dorner gains sympathizers online as police track down murder suspect
www.presstelegram.com/breakingnews/ci_22...lice-track-down.html
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#236050 1 year, 8 months ago
now a 1,000,000 dollar "fake" reward for info leading to the capture AND conviction of Dorner. Its allready clear they have shoot to kill orders so any thought of "capture and conviction" is a joke. Funny there have been other far worse mass murderers out there but since the "public" were the ones at risk I don't recall any police driven "1,000,000 dollar" rewards offered then. I also read where one of the supposedly "targeted"cops hasn't left his house since this started. Wonder if he's gettin paid while he sits at home? Guess they need a reward to catch this guy cause the taxpayers don't pay them enough to do there jobs and capture this guy...so far their investigations/manhunt has managed to shoot and wound 2 old ladies delivering newspapers. Great job!
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#236080 1 year, 8 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
now a 1,000,000 dollar "fake" reward for info leading to the capture AND conviction of Dorner. Its allready clear they have shoot to kill orders so any thought of "capture and conviction" is a joke. Funny there have been other far worse mass murderers out there but since the "public" were the ones at risk I don't recall any police driven "1,000,000 dollar" rewards offered then. I also read where one of the supposedly "targeted"cops hasn't left his house since this started. Wonder if he's gettin paid while he sits at home? Guess they need a reward to catch this guy cause the taxpayers don't pay them enough to do there jobs and capture this guy..

.so far their investigations/manhunt has managed to shoot and wound 2 old ladies delivering newspapers. Great job!

so hating freedom isn't enough for you, but now you have to hate the facts as well???!!!..

the women shot were a mother & daughter..
(their vehicle=bullet ridden)
& in the same town of Torrance Cali. another vehicle was shot as well...
a man was driving that one.,.
but luckily he was uninjured..
only his vehicle was killed...
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#236280 1 year, 8 months ago
Democracy Now Chimes in on Christopher Dorner....
[Feb 11, 2013]

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#236285 1 year, 8 months ago
what would you do, if this was your mother, sister or brother!!!

Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#236384 1 year, 8 months ago
{{{RamBro}}}
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds