• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: the socal manhunt

#235573 1 year, 5 months ago
I certainly have doubt that he killed his appointed attorney's daughter and fiance. Seems out of character, open to the chewing, but not swallowing. I'm aggrieved I hadn't heard about this on Democracy Now or some other reputable news source. I guess I've been off the news, a reprieve.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#235576 1 year, 5 months ago
Regarding the news coverage..oh no delving into wheelman zone....it has been so one sided its ridiculous. For example they have not mentioned how LAPD take pictures with their cell phones of "death" and share with other officers to see who has the most gruesome victim of the night. NOr have they mentioned how in the manifesto he states officers joke as they sit around a crime scene for hours piling up overtime that "hey my kid just got a new bike.............. really sick stuff. NO mention on CNN or anywhere else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235577 1 year, 5 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
I certainly have doubt that he killed his appointed attorney's daughter and fiance. Seems out of character, open to the chewing, but not swallowing. I'm aggrieved I hadn't heard about this on Democracy Now or some other reputable news source. I guess I've been off the news, a reprieve.

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#235580 1 year, 5 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Iriecycle wrote:

WM,
Not sure why you quoted me and posted a standard news report which stated that Dorner had killed his appointed attorney. The news report also stated that Dorner had admitted guilt in his manifesto to killing lawyer's daughter and fiance. I did not read that in his manifesto. Why repeat false statements, or come across as supporting them? Far as I know He hasn't done anything wrong. I'm not one to repeat what I don't know. Keep it real. I like the "tommy" reporter, seems pretty real, though plentiful ghetto talk, and exaggeration filled. I see Dorner, I'm talking to him. He needs to be talking w/ people, not killed.
peace
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Iriecycle.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235581 1 year, 5 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Regarding the news coverage..oh no delving into wheelman zone....it has been so one sided its ridiculous. For example they have not mentioned how LAPD take pictures with their cell phones of "death" and share with other officers to see who has the most gruesome victim of the night. NOr have they mentioned how in the manifesto he states officers joke as they sit around a crime scene for hours piling up overtime that "hey my kid just got a new bike.............. really sick stuff. NO mention on CNN or anywhere else.

(you obviously hate Freedom & America)...
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Wheelman.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235582 1 year, 5 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
Iriecycle wrote:

WM,
Not sure why you quoted me and posted a standard news report which stated that Dorner had killed his appointed attorney. The news report also stated that Dorner had admitted guilt to killing lawyer's daughter and fiance. I did not read that in his manifesto. Why repeat false statements. Far as I know He hasn't done anything wrong. I'm not one to repeat what I don't know. Keep it real. I like the "tommy" reporter, seems pretty real though plentiful ghetto talk, and exaggeration filled. I see him, I'm talking to him. He needs to be talking w/ people, not killed.
peace

you said you havent heard much about this on any reputable news source...

Ain't no news as irrefutable than Tommy news,holmes.. that brotha' be keepin' it real, YO!..
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Wheelman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iriecycle
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#235583 1 year, 5 months ago
(you obviously hate Freedom & America)...[/quote]

Please, keep your assumptions to yourself. Do not dilute the discussion w/ innuendos, false accusations, or exaggerations. Dorner will be fortunate to survive this manhunt. Innocent people dieing is routine business in America and around the world. We don't need a patriot to preserve freedom, nor America. For this population to be free we must be honest. The Truth is not a Sin, however it is an offense. Why, because the offenses man has committed with lies are sinful. Please, if you profess to be on the side of solution; tell, copy, and repeat no lies.
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235584 1 year, 5 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
(you obviously hate Freedom & America)...

Please, keep your assumptions to yourself. Do not dilute the discussion w/ innuendos, false accusations, or exaggerations. Dorner will be fortunate to survive this manhunt. Innocent people dieing is routine business in America and around the world. We don't need a patriot to preserve freedom, nor America. For this population to be free we must be honest. The Truth is not a Sin, however it is an offense. Why, because the offenses man has committed with lies are sinful. Please, if you profess to be on the side of solution; tell, copy, and repeat no lies.
Thank you[/quote]

I personnally know Still taking it Weirder..

I assure you...he didnt take offense at that...
(but rather when he reads it, will chuckle to himself)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iriecycle
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235626 1 year, 5 months ago
Hunt for ex-cop goes on amid California snowstorm

triblive.com/news/adminpage/3451123-74/d...ficers#axzz2I1R46BBx
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#235661 1 year, 5 months ago
for you Lt Dorner..... keep it on the runnnnnnnnnnn

The following user(s) said Thank You: lightchaser
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds