• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

the socal manhunt

#235512 1 year, 7 months ago
has anyone seen/read about this manhunt?

www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lapd-attacks?sr=fbmain
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Re: the socal manhunt

#235517 1 year, 7 months ago
of course!!!

it's in the Dear Californians thread...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235522 1 year, 7 months ago
surprise!

your CNN link never mentions the 3 innocent civilians that were killed by police officers, just because they were driving the same type vehicle as the suspect...

Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#235523 1 year, 7 months ago
Smooth move LAPD gunning down that truck they tought he was in .... too bad it turned out to be a delivery driver.. jack asses
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235527 1 year, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Smooth move LAPD gunning down that truck they tought he was in .... too bad it turned out to be a delivery driver.. jack asses

CAN YOU IMAGINE if that was a family member or close friend of yours?...

you'd might consider joining Dorner...
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235530 1 year, 7 months ago
some first-hand accounts....

Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#235551 1 year, 7 months ago
www.heavy.com/regions/2013/02/christophe...nifesto-monica-quan/
That is one very coherent manifesto. Seems sane, conscious, and truthful . . . must be an enemy of the system. I hope this guy gets away, as death seems like the historical solution for those who have a valid reason for any revolution. The level of hypocrisy and the integrity of most "leaders" in this country has become endemic as job qualifications. Where are we headed w/ liars and thieves running things?
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235565 1 year, 7 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
www.heavy.com/regions/2013/02/christophe...nifesto-monica-quan/
That is one very coherent manifesto. Seems sane, conscious, and truthful . . . must be an enemy of the system. I hope this guy gets away, as death seems like the historical solution for those who have a valid reason for any revolution. The level of hypocrisy and the integrity of most "leaders" in this country has become endemic as job qualifications. Where are we headed w/ liars and thieves running things?

well, while I sympathize with what you are saying...
I dont agree with his tactics as far as killing innocent family members of police officers...
(although, that may be a scare tactic/bluff to further frighten the authorities) & confuse them and disorientate them into allocating resources to the safety of the family members...
it's widely acknowledged that LAPD is corrupt, & has been for decades...
alot of those cops in that dept. are no better than gang members in some regards...
those that have come foward in the past as whistleblowers have been removed from the dept. one way or the other...

& I can see many in the minority communities, uniting behind this guy as some kind of folk hero to them.
cause they've been victimized by the dept's for so long...

there's obviously alot of cops on the force who care nothing about protecting the citizenry as proved by the fatal shootings of innocent civilians in the same type of pickup truck as Dorner...
(shit like that should make everyone's blood-boil)
IMAGINE one of those victims was someone you loved...
& it things like that, that will crystalize resistence from the public for any kind of cooperation..

now if I were a bald black man, living in Cali.
Id turn myself in, before I was mistaken for Dorner...
these cops wont think twice about shooting ANYONE who even remotely matches his description..
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#235570 1 year, 7 months ago
OPINIONS PLEASE!

WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?!!?!

As news of the shootings crackled across police radios before dawn Thursday, the hunt for Dorner's Nissan Titan pickup truck intensified.

About 5:20 a.m. in Torrance, two women were delivering the Los Angeles Times from their blue pickup when LAPD officers spotted the truck.
The police apparently mistook the truck for Dorner's and riddled it with bullets. The women, a mother-and-daughter team, were rushed to a hospital.

The mother, who is in her 70s, was shot in the shoulder. She was listed in stable condition. Her daughter was injured by shattered glass.

About 25 minutes after that shooting, Torrance police opened fire after spotting another truck similar to Dorner's at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street. No one was reported hurt.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#235571 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow I'm in agreement. The manifesto was pretty clear & concise. Do you really doubt the LAPD is infested with racism? That they routinely beat subjects (not on the street anymore). Further, obviously the orders are out "shoot to kill" the people in that truck didn't even have a chance to show DL, registration.....it was shoot first ask ? later. The cd he sent to anderson cooper is a statement from the guy who was beaten ( and reported by Dorner). He was fired for backing up this guys story-the truth Dorner witnessed it. Then he gets fired for telling the truth and not toeing the blue line. I'm surprised quite franklly that they aren't rioting in Compton, Watts............ this guy is a hero to everyone ever mistreated by the LAPD. I really think he made a mistake killing that girl & her fiancee (the girls dad was involved in his case "supposedly" defending him). They were innocent victims. I highly doubt he's on that mountain that was just a huge diversionary tactic. I certainly don't condone murder...but this guy was pushed to this point and finally snapped...its not surprising. Finally, no way he is takin alive.... they (the LAPD) don't want him near a courtroom with national press looking into his case.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds