• Topics not covered in other forums.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#235859 1 year, 8 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
west coast spring.
a few dates around runs at terrapin crossing, and sweetwater, probably a SEVA beneifit, mostly so-cal and bay area.

sooo... west coast fall > San Fransisco NYE > Colorado Winter > more west coat shows???

ya gotta be kidding me
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#235863 1 year, 8 months ago
west coast=best coast
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#235864 1 year, 8 months ago
"The west is the best"
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#235869 1 year, 8 months ago
I'm really starting to regret not catching any of the fall tour while I was out there. Oh and I forgot to mention all the txr and sweetwater shows. I think cali has gotten enough love. Share the wealth!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#235870 1 year, 8 months ago
late April east coast

trying to get as many people out to Broomfield as possible before dropping the dates

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#235916 1 year, 8 months ago
At this point...we should all read the handwriting on the wall. We all want the next tour but it will be when it will be. Furthur brings home the bacon but Bob and Phil don't necessarily need the bacon "at all times". They're clearly doing they're thing on the west coast, separately and together, with a great and expanding bunch of cats. I think they would describe this as the "golden years", where they're playin on their time and having relaxing big fun. Good for them! They'll be back east at points this year as Furthur... when they feel like it...again...good for them! TRI and Xroads have officially given them the "Levon home base" and it's nice to see. I'd love to see them on the east coast 4 times a year but those days are gone...it's crazy to think that for over 40 years they've continually toured the country. I'm not thrilled to see them slow down but what the hell...I'm not thrilled to be losing my hair either. Can't wait to catch them at a few shows this year and am starting to think of a New Years 2014 trip...who knows, each and every New Year's from here on is a treasured moment...just like every future east coast tour they decide to do!
Peace!
The following user(s) said Thank You: icecremekid, Jasper, mortimer
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder

#235969 1 year, 8 months ago
East coast , upstate spring tour .......don,t count it out yet.......they love it as much as we do.....it's still early,tickets sell fast. How soon before sweetwater did they tell?
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#235971 1 year, 8 months ago
Still no gigs on the Capitol Theatre's website from 3/17 to 4/1
Boxofrain
Junior Boarder

#235972 1 year, 8 months ago
Also 4/13 - 4/30 (and beyond) are still free on The Cap's calendar...
Walk into splintered sunlight, inch your way through dead dreams to another land....
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#235973 1 year, 8 months ago
If these attacks on the east coast keep up, I may have to support Wheelman's effort to stir. Up until I read the last couple of posts, that would have been the last thing that I would ever have wanted to do.
At the last Phil show in Port Chester, he did mention something about not coming back east for a while. No one took him seriously. Those shows were in November. We all thought that April was a long enough 'while.'
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#236003 1 year, 8 months ago
^I actually remember Phil saying that very clearly and it gave a very empty sort of feeling... I mentioned it several times but not many people seemed to have taken it seriously, or even heard it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, nycdave
Boxofrain
Junior Boarder

#236030 1 year, 8 months ago
Hard to know what he meant by that...but we do know he'll be east for Mountain Jam in June. Question is, would he come in April and then back again in June?
Walk into splintered sunlight, inch your way through dead dreams to another land....
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds