• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#235367 1 year, 7 months ago
I say we all pitch in and get Jeff the meat thermometer.
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#235374 1 year, 7 months ago
let's let the CO shows happen lol maybe something will be announced at the beginning of March.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#235413 1 year, 7 months ago
it's actually going to be a 25 night run at tower...
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Roadtripper
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#235416 1 year, 7 months ago
I AM THE MESSENGER
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#235418 1 year, 7 months ago
theothrone wrote:

A residency? hmmmm interesting ... The Joint anyone??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#235425 1 year, 7 months ago
Well kids I am going to throw in my 2 cents for all it is worth. I would be very surprised if Furthur announced any shows prior to the Napa show.
Here are my reasons for this opinion.
1. They usually (almost always) ANNOUNCE AND SELL TICKETS FOR SHOWS AND TOURS CHRONOLOGICALLY
2. iT IS IRRESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL AND LOGISTICAL MANAGEMENT TO SQUEEZE A TOUR IN WITH SUCH SHORT NOTICE
3.aA TOUR IS A BIG INVESTMENT AND REQUIRES ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF TIME TO BOTH MARKET AND SELL TICKETS
4. iT IS UNFAIR TO THEIR LOYAL FANS BY NOT PROVIDING AMPLE TIME TO ARRANGE THEIR BUSY SCHEDULES
5 ALMOST ALL PAST GD AND fURTHUR TOURS ARE ANNOUNCED AT LEAST 2 SOMETIMES 3 OR 4 MONTHS BEFORE START.
DONT GET ME WRONG i HOPE THEY SHOCK ME AND EVERYORE ELSE AND ANNOUNCE SURPRISE SHOWS i KNOW I WILL DROP EVERYTHING I AM DOING AND GET ON THE BUS. COME ON BOYS PROVE ME WRONG. MAKE ME EAT CROW : )
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, Esaus Brother is my Son
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#235426 1 year, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
theothrone wrote:

A residency? hmmmm interesting ... The Joint anyone??

sure spark it up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, theothrone
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#235429 1 year, 7 months ago
i AM NOT THE MESSENGER I AM JUST OBNOXIOUS. MUCH LOVE
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#235430 1 year, 7 months ago
hey alex i might be down in the city tomorrow are you still here?

probably be down at golden gate around between 10-2
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#235436 1 year, 7 months ago
I'm in SoMa but the Arrow is in Oakland right now by the coliseum at TEC being serviced for regular scheduled maintenance. I am planning to drive back to the Peninsula early afternoon. Cool call me lets get together for a smoke and a drink and some nosh in the afternoon. I was planning to go to New Orleans this week for Mardi Gras but canceled my reservations since there was no spring tour announcements.
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#235437 1 year, 7 months ago
I'm Thinking...

Late Announcement = Smaller Venues

2011's Albany show at the old Knick had sparse attendance, granted it was a Tuesday. But it would be in their best interest to announce bigger venues earlier.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Esaus Brother is my Son
Junior Boarder

#235444 1 year, 7 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Well kids I am going to throw in my 2 cents for all it is worth. I would be very surprised if Furthur announced any shows prior to the Napa show.
Here are my reasons for this opinion.
1. They usually (almost always) ANNOUNCE AND SELL TICKETS FOR SHOWS AND TOURS CHRONOLOGICALLY
2. iT IS IRRESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL AND LOGISTICAL MANAGEMENT TO SQUEEZE A TOUR IN WITH SUCH SHORT NOTICE
3.aA TOUR IS A BIG INVESTMENT AND REQUIRES ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF TIME TO BOTH MARKET AND SELL TICKETS
4. iT IS UNFAIR TO THEIR LOYAL FANS BY NOT PROVIDING AMPLE TIME TO ARRANGE THEIR BUSY SCHEDULES
5 ALMOST ALL PAST GD AND fURTHUR TOURS ARE ANNOUNCED AT LEAST 2 SOMETIMES 3 OR 4 MONTHS BEFORE START.
DONT GET ME WRONG i HOPE THEY SHOCK ME AND EVERYORE ELSE AND ANNOUNCE SURPRISE SHOWS i KNOW I WILL DROP EVERYTHING I AM DOING AND GET ON THE BUS. COME ON BOYS PROVE ME WRONG. MAKE ME EAT CROW : )

you got it. no tour, sorry folks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds