• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237279 1 year, 8 months ago
Bob is doing a solo show in NY on June 25? Really? Can you hit me with some more info on that? Can't find it anywhere...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#237292 1 year, 8 months ago
gvanman wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
it's official...

just pulled this poster off the Frontgate presale site!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

I think that might be one of coolest posters yet. I need a copy. Do you know the artist?

it doesn't look like they signed it....
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Stevo
Fresh Boarder

#237295 1 year, 8 months ago
mr. nobody wrote:
Bob is doing a solo show in NY on June 25? Really? Can you hit me with some more info on that? Can't find it anywhere...

fansnap.philly.com/bob-weir-events/bob-w.../june-25-2013-702944
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr. nobody
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#237328 1 year, 8 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
it's official...

just pulled this poster off the Frontgate presale site!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
MoveMeBrightly
Fresh Boarder

#237330 1 year, 8 months ago
Just thought I'd check in on the latest rumors...and I see there isn't much good news re: an east coast tour.

While I'd love me some east coast Furthur in the very near future I'm realizing more each day that I've gotten spoiled over the many years relying on the boys to keep bringing it east. From where I sit it looks like Phil and Bob are doing what they want...which I think is great and I'm happy for them. They have their own venues and maybe the "less touring" is real this time...& maybe not. Either way, I'm glad I made it out west for the NYE run and I wish I could have made CO happen. Just pulled the trigger on Mtn Jam yesterday.

Get it where, and when, you can...as always!
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#237332 1 year, 8 months ago
I need tour dates!!!!!!!!!
deadlymango
Visitor

#237346 1 year, 8 months ago
I need crack!!!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#237347 1 year, 8 months ago
The good captain morphs yet again...
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#237370 1 year, 8 months ago
well like i said before since it will be 25 nights at tower theater, they realize that since the tour will be at one venue, it lets them get away with announcing the run a little later .
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#237381 1 year, 8 months ago
What's going on in the Midwest. We had Columbus, Chicago, Madison, St. Louis and Indy two years ago and then Chicago, Michigan last year and this year we await!!!!!!!!!!!!! the news

In the meantime we have Melvin and Mark Karan
ose25
Fresh Boarder

#237411 1 year, 8 months ago
"The "selling out Broomfield first" theory seems a little weak to me as it is almost two thousand miles from most east coast population "

Yes but CO has a new industry it's called pot tourism and it goes hand in hand with their eco tourism and ski tourism industries. So having Furthur mid winter is a great way to start the year!! I think there is real wieght to this theory. Yes it's far that's exactly why no announcement. Why fly from NY if they will be here in March or April at the Cap ??
kfender
Gold Boarder

#237412 1 year, 8 months ago
The only reason I am surprised is because the East coast is densely populated and an easy sell. Last Spring's 3 city stop wasn't really a tour if you ask me. I know they have their own things going on and that's great but the East coast seems like easy money to me
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds