• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder
Posts:21

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237678 1 year, 5 months ago
Grateful is as Grateful Does.............still hoping for upstate April Date(s)
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3309

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237863 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm anxiously awaiting the Bonnaroo announcement Tuesday afternoon!!! If Furthur is announced for Roo, I'm almost positive a May/June run will be announced this week.

Or I have hopes for that scenario, at least.

But even if Phil and Friends are playin Roo, I'm there. Too close to miss anything Dead-related!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32418
More or less in line

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237914 1 year, 5 months ago
Nobody should reasonably be expecting april dates anymore. Possibly may, but I'm guessing a summer tour/festival
announcement, in early march.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
deadlymango
Visitor

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237921 1 year, 5 months ago
^^ troll ^^
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32418
More or less in line

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237925 1 year, 5 months ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32418
More or less in line

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237926 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
Nobody should reasonably be expecting april dates anymore. Possibly may, but I'm guessing a summer tour/festival
announcement, in early march.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
deadlymango
Visitor

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237927 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
Chester wrote:
Nobody should reasonably be expecting april dates anymore. Possibly may, but I'm guessing a summer tour/festival
announcement, in early march.



Why do you quote yourself? Zoombia finds that strange.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32418
More or less in line

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237930 1 year, 5 months ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237933 1 year, 5 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I'm anxiously awaiting the Bonnaroo announcement Tuesday afternoon!!! If Furthur is announced for Roo, I'm almost positive a May/June run will be announced this week.

Or I have hopes for that scenario, at least.

But even if Phil and Friends are playin Roo, I'm there. Too close to miss anything Dead-related!


i don't think any dead related acts have been to roo since 2006
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
B-Rad
Gold Boarder
Posts:1123

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237942 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
Nobody should reasonably be expecting april dates anymore. Possibly may, but I'm guessing a summer tour/festival
announcement, in early march.


Why? I think two months notice ahead of a short run has been done before. The announcement of the napa show is a festi, which they don't control.

What other reasons are there for your view?
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds