• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237470 1 year, 7 months ago
So there is going to be a nine city east coast / Midwest spring tour. I know that this is true because I read about in in a thread started by none other than WLEWIS.
No joke. Honest engine.
Side note; Laps are not only fun, they are also good excercise. Since we all just luv this band, more gossip and rumors about the spring tour will definitely make that tour happen
See you there !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237475 1 year, 7 months ago
nycdave wrote:
So there is going to be a nine city east coast / Midwest spring tour. I know that this is true because I read about in in a thread started by none other than WLEWIS.
No joke. Honest engine.
Side note; Laps are not only fun, they are also good excercise. Since we all just luv this band, more gossip and rumors about the spring tour will definitely make that tour happen
See you there !!!

i'm more of a cross country kind of guy dave.

"hey coach where's the hash pipe?"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#237476 1 year, 7 months ago
I think people are starting to get bitter.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
More or less in line

#237487 1 year, 7 months ago
Equinox wrote:

It's that time of year. February blues. People just want a distraction. Probably better all around, to focus on summer.
Really hot days. Warm nights. Late sunsets. And outdoor shows. That's the thing I need.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#237488 1 year, 7 months ago
My own choice for excercise is doing the couch potatoe thing. While sitting on the couch we can watch cross country video's.
The band is planning a 25 city spring tour, because they know that everyone wants them to do just that. Then we can all be grateful. Either that or complain that they are repeating to many songs.
We are a Grateful community. The only time we get bitter is when our own personal minstrels don't give us tour info early enough. Like how dare they not keep us in the loop. Seriously!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#237489 1 year, 7 months ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:

It's that time of year. February blues. People just want a distraction. Probably better all around, to focus on summer.
Really hot days. Warm nights. Late sunsets. And outdoor shows. That's the thing I need.

You and me both.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#237490 1 year, 7 months ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:

If fantasy brings you closer to the Divine, enjoy your fantasy as your reality now, may your intimacy maintain integrity, be its essential union w/ Love. Be Here Now, includes your imagination, know your Mind distinct from All that is Now, and One . As a beautiful little Bird reminded me, Spring/ Summer info probably released after Broomfield. After all, if you East Coasters can make it w/ inspiration that there might not be an East/ Midwest tour, more good energy, more goodness. Broomfield so reminiscent of a mini Hampton, Hartford, or Worcester Centrum. Dig Broomfield allot, spaceship ready for liftoff. Security does seem a little green on the scene, careful, especially w/ any baggy waving, keep it low, move slow.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#237527 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank goodness for Weir Wednesdays - certainly fills a void and something I really look forward to. I mean, every week we get a free hour and a half show with Bobby and guests. Not only great music but cool insight and funny jokes. I couldn't even imagine something like that a couple of years ago!
deadlymango
Visitor

#237529 1 year, 7 months ago
where will be tour announced? I wait anxiously. I will board TWA and fly to your country.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#237667 1 year, 7 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Thank goodness for Weir Wednesdays - certainly fills a void and something I really look forward to. I mean, every week we get a free hour and a half show with Bobby and guests. Not only great music but cool insight and funny jokes. I couldn't even imagine something like that a couple of years ago!

I think Sunshine Sunday would be more pleasing on the eyes. But I do enjoy the q&a period very much and the anecdotes. Parrish seems like he would be a cool guy to hang out with.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds