• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#237434 1 year, 8 months ago
Well there may be a few dozen folks that decide to go out to CO last minute if there is nothing in the works for the NE, but that won't sell the place out. If a show is going to sell out you know after the first day of ticket sales. Waiting to release future dates after that point is of little consequence. The band and its crew know this though.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#237437 1 year, 8 months ago
There is so much going on for the various band members and their projects, that the windows of opportunity of a Furthur tour are smaller. Phil told us about his plans last year, and touring was greatly reduced. It's difficult to see the manager's perspective without knowing what all the component members have planned. The Big Picture would reveal the potential windows of opportunity for tours. The first anniversary of the opening of the Grate Room at Terrapin Crossroads is March 17. That's only a month away. That may be the next big announcement before Spring Tour is announced. What are these guys all doing in May?
Thank You Jerry
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#237441 1 year, 8 months ago
hopefully Phil has some plans for the Crossroads the week of March 12th, because I am HOPING to come to San Francisco that week
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#237446 1 year, 8 months ago
I am not sure that TXR and Furthur coordinate their announcements. With TXR there is no need to release info soon enough for people to make travel plans. A tour is a nother beast all together.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237453 1 year, 8 months ago
does anybody need a break from running in so many circles?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DigiGal, GKB
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#237455 1 year, 8 months ago
I don't get your analagy of a circle or laps...there really isn't a going round but a constant going or searching.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#237456 1 year, 8 months ago
We don't need no stinking breaks. More laps. More thoughts about Spring East / Midwest / anyplace else Spring tour. On June 21 we can start a Summer Tour thread. Oh wait, we started that one already. Never mind. Carry on
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237458 1 year, 8 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
I don't get your analagy of a circle or laps...there really isn't a going round but a constant going or searching.

yeah reading the same things over and over, that's not repetitive man.

there is no search. it is a bunch of people saying what they want. people ready to believe anything anybody is willing to say. if by search you mean bringing it up on here and reading incredibly unreliable unofficial facebook sources, then i'd suggest my term, running in circles.

have you found out anything new since this thread was created?

i created the thread as a joke.

it has remained quite a good one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB, DrippingColors
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#237465 1 year, 8 months ago
You think it is funny that people are interested and excited about their favorite band's next tour and want to speculate and discuss it? I don't get the joke.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237466 1 year, 8 months ago
the joke was that i created this thread after at least 10 other threads covering the very topic. and they were all the same as this one

EVERYBODY WANTS SOMETHING THEY MIGHT NOT GET
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds