• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: cant get enough '94

#236415 1 year, 2 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
kevin, get off my thread. Seriously. Hater. U just outed yourself as somwone who talked shit on vinces page. Class act defending those people. Fyi heroin didnt kill vince a knife to the throat did. U make me ashamed to love the music cuz i dont want anythin to do with scum like u kevin. Denverman, that was funny i get it but i think u guys have really let me down. Read my first two posts on this thread, totally positive. Thenie fff nazis arrived on the scene. But i take with me the 3 or 4 positive kind remarks. The rest of you are what you are and i want no part of it. Karma will get u. U cant spew negativity on sensitive positive people and not receive your givings ten fold.

I know a crazy lurker when i see one, I wish you positive karma and good vibes brah, safe travels and HAPPY thoughts
gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#236416 1 year, 2 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
attention haters, it was sites like this that vince was attacked on. Google it yourself. He would reply and always sign it love, vince. If that doesnt break your heart i dont know what to tell ya.

gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
theotherone
Junior Boarder

#236457 1 year, 2 months ago

St. Stephen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......While the Music Plays the Band.....
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by theotherone.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236474 1 year, 2 months ago
Phil: "At the first gig in Richfield, Ohio, I was heartened to see a sign in the audience reading HEY, VINCE, WELCOME BROTHER. Then the audience greeted Vince's first standout organ lick with a cheer, and I knew for sure that Vince was going to have an easier time of it than Brent had. It helped, too, that there would be two keyboard players; Bruce would help ease the transition for Vince, as well as provide us with another improvasational foil."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, gvanman, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds