#236302 1 year, 7 months ago
This dopey person can't be for real.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, dopeywonder
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

Re: cant get enough '94

#236303 1 year, 7 months ago
your right. Fascists is not accurate. Hateful. Carbon copies. Assholes is more truthful. Keep the hatred coming. One man gone (vince) and another to go.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#236306 1 year, 7 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
your right. Fascists is not accurate. Hateful. Carbon copies. Assholes is more truthful. Keep the hatred coming. One man gone (vince) and another to go.

Wow !!!
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236307 1 year, 7 months ago
i agree sue he took his own life but its a fact he was being harassed by deadheads in his personal emails and shit talkin is what deadheads r best at. They did it to mark karan in 98. U haters r proving again that there never was or is a community of deadheads. We cant even get along amongst ourselves. I started this thread and said haters this isnt for u but they couldnt help it. The dark side is powerful. I love all the years. Excluding none. I currently still go to shows but not to be around a bunch of haters its for the music. The haters who bullied vince and now me for liking the last two years can piss off.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236309 1 year, 7 months ago
Laugh now, but when Dopey does himself in 'cause u folks don't like 1994 GD, u all will feel just Terrible!
The following user(s) said Thank You: theotherone
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236314 1 year, 7 months ago
i wont kill myself but im prettt bummed and embarassed i spend all my money to be around these people. Prolly one of u literally chased vince to his grave. Disgusting. I dont care if phil gets on and tells me 94 sucked. It meant something to me and the two positive comments i got is proof that im not alone. The masses r stupid sheeple anyways so im glad to be a free thinker but saddened by the negativity here
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236317 1 year, 7 months ago
Dopey if u like 94 Dead u keep listening to 94 Dead!! Don't let all the haters out here talk you out of liking what u like!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dopeywonder
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#236324 1 year, 7 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
i wont kill myself but im prettt bummed and embarassed i spend all my money to be around these people. Prolly one of u literally chased vince to his grave. Disgusting. I dont care if phil gets on and tells me 94 sucked. It meant something to me and the two positive comments i got is proof that im not alone. The masses r stupid sheeple anyways so im glad to be a free thinker but saddened by the negativity here

On a side note. Your grammar needs little polish. People are less apt to take you seriously when you "text message" on a thread. That is all.
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236325 1 year, 7 months ago
strangerinboulder if u wana go there you should have used a comma or semicolon instead of period in first sentence. You also missed a "a" in second sentence i believe. I am on my phone cus im at work, whats your excuse douche bag?
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#236326 1 year, 7 months ago
ok dopey, listening to this show in your honor. playin is off the hook.
archive.org/details/gd94-07-19.sbd.carr.8476.sbeok.shnf
Right now, I can't read too well...
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236328 1 year, 7 months ago
dead_in_ky wrote:
ok dopey, listening to this show in your honor. playin is off the hook.
archive.org/details/gd94-07-19.sbd.carr.8476.sbeok.shnf

Try 6-13-94 set Ii
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236331 1 year, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair u r right on the money. There was a very tropical feeling in the music that doesnt reakly come across on recordings. Bob was like a reggae guitarist. Phils bombs in dew r epic. This was what i was lookin for in my post that started this thread.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds