• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: cant get enough '94

#236380 1 year, 6 months ago
1994 was one of the worst years the Grateful Dead ever had

you can have it ALL...................................
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#236385 1 year, 6 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
attention haters, it was sites like this that vince was attacked on. Google it yourself. He would reply and always sign it love, vince. If that doesnt break your heart i dont know what to tell ya.

what breaks my heart is vince, brent and jerry all died because of their addictions to heroin, not a bunch of deadheads emailing vince about how he sucks, If you knew the circumstances of how VW took his life, you should know better.

you really are Dopey and I Wonder where you get your info

just sayin....................
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: dopeywonder
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#236398 1 year, 6 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
dopeywonder wrote:
this might be the schmuk who emailed nasty shit to vince. Boulder u r a loser. Prolly didnt even go to any shows in 94

I was just wondering who the schmuk is/was? Pigpen and Jerry seem unlikely Bobby, Billy - did you send nasty emails to Vince??

Strangerinboulder

I was giving you a hard time man ... you said "this might be the schmuck who emailed ..." and you have a picture of the boys in their haight ashbury house .. so I thought you meant one of them did it ... ahhhh nevermind Like I said ... Good Lord
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236405 1 year, 6 months ago
kevin, get off my thread. Seriously. Hater. U just outed yourself as somwone who talked shit on vinces page. Class act defending those people. Fyi heroin didnt kill vince a knife to the throat did. U make me ashamed to love the music cuz i dont want anythin to do with scum like u kevin. Denverman, that was funny i get it but i think u guys have really let me down. Read my first two posts on this thread, totally positive. Thenie fff nazis arrived on the scene. But i take with me the 3 or 4 positive kind remarks. The rest of you are what you are and i want no part of it. Karma will get u. U cant spew negativity on sensitive positive people and not receive your givings ten fold.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#236415 1 year, 6 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
kevin, get off my thread. Seriously. Hater. U just outed yourself as somwone who talked shit on vinces page. Class act defending those people. Fyi heroin didnt kill vince a knife to the throat did. U make me ashamed to love the music cuz i dont want anythin to do with scum like u kevin. Denverman, that was funny i get it but i think u guys have really let me down. Read my first two posts on this thread, totally positive. Thenie fff nazis arrived on the scene. But i take with me the 3 or 4 positive kind remarks. The rest of you are what you are and i want no part of it. Karma will get u. U cant spew negativity on sensitive positive people and not receive your givings ten fold.

I know a crazy lurker when i see one, I wish you positive karma and good vibes brah, safe travels and HAPPY thoughts
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#236416 1 year, 6 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
attention haters, it was sites like this that vince was attacked on. Google it yourself. He would reply and always sign it love, vince. If that doesnt break your heart i dont know what to tell ya.

-- smell every flower --
theotherone
Junior Boarder

#236457 1 year, 6 months ago

St. Stephen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......While the Music Plays the Band.....
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by theotherone.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236474 1 year, 6 months ago
Phil: "At the first gig in Richfield, Ohio, I was heartened to see a sign in the audience reading HEY, VINCE, WELCOME BROTHER. Then the audience greeted Vince's first standout organ lick with a cheer, and I knew for sure that Vince was going to have an easier time of it than Brent had. It helped, too, that there would be two keyboard players; Bruce would help ease the transition for Vince, as well as provide us with another improvasational foil."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, gvanman, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds