• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

Re: cant get enough '94

#236273 1 year, 7 months ago
it doesnt bother me that most of you sound like the same person talking, but it does make me hesitate if asked if im a deadhead. Being carbon copies of one another is not what its about. Kesey said it too 30 years to figure it out. Jerry was killin the ballads in 94-95, the best since 70's. im sick of gdp releasing summer 89 dvds. And its cuz u people r so negative. U drove vince to his grave haters. Please dont dominate the rap jack if u got nothin new to say!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#236276 1 year, 7 months ago
Yep you are right. People (correctly) comment that 94 is a weak year (even though they conceded to some decent shows from that time period) and THAT's what drove Vince to his grave. Good Lord...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236278 1 year, 7 months ago
Actually vince was receiving hate emails from so called deadheads and was turned away from alpine in 2002. All you haters have vinces blood on your hands. U talked shit bout his voice so he slit his throat. Yes he had issues obviously but the hatred he received and continues to get is very ugly. This thread was not for haters. It was for the two people who actually read the thread title and my original comments, which in no way invited opinions of haters and carbon copies. This is a example of the disunity that exists in this community. How ironic that a band that was totally for originality would spawn a bunch of fascists. Yes your hatred drove vince to the grave. Makes me ashamed to be associated. R u kind? Obviously not
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#236289 1 year, 7 months ago
this thread has potential
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236294 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes because of this thread I have (finally) seen the light. 1965 thru 1993 were weak years. The band was just learning how to play. The two strong years (or year and one half) were 1994 and 1995!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by nycdave.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#236296 1 year, 7 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
Actually vince was receiving hate emails from so called deadheads and was turned away from alpine in 2002. All you haters have vinces blood on your hands. U talked shit bout his voice so he slit his throat. Yes he had issues obviously but the hatred he received and continues to get is very ugly. This thread was not for haters. It was for the two people who actually read the thread title and my original comments, which in no way invited opinions of haters and carbon copies. This is a example of the disunity that exists in this community. How ironic that a band that was totally for originality would spawn a bunch of fascists. Yes your hatred drove vince to the grave. Makes me ashamed to be associated. R u kind? Obviously not

Wow, that is a pretty broad statement. I makes it sound like we all have 'blood " on our hands, + are fascists. You may want to rephrase that. Otherwise the s**t storm is headed your way. Have a grateful day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dopeywonder
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#236298 1 year, 7 months ago
No I agree with Dopey. Unless you like and only like the 1994 thru 1995 Grateful Dead, you are both a fascist and a hater. The truth hurts but it is what it is!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#236299 1 year, 7 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:

That's absolutely absurd. NO ONE else is EVER responsible for another person committing suicide except the person that chooses to do so. Period.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, theotherone
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#236302 1 year, 7 months ago
This dopey person can't be for real.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, dopeywonder
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#236303 1 year, 7 months ago
your right. Fascists is not accurate. Hateful. Carbon copies. Assholes is more truthful. Keep the hatred coming. One man gone (vince) and another to go.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds