• Topics not covered in other forums.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: DSO - STL - 02/07/13

#234594 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
Well, if you're from STL, and have a free ticket, you should definitely go. I'm driving two hours each way and getting a hotel room. DSO is always a high time.

I haven't always had those high time experiences at a DSO show....something about them doesn't really do it for me. That's why I'm probably not going. But hope you enjoy the show!

Cmon Em. A free ticket to see DSO is a bargain!!!!! Rumor has it they are on fire this tour.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234595 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, if you change your mind, lemme know so we can meet up for a drink.

I'm gonna be at 3rd degree up the street all day before the show doing demos on the torch, feel free to come check it out!
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#234598 1 year, 6 months ago
newyawker wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
Well, if you're from STL, and have a free ticket, you should definitely go. I'm driving two hours each way and getting a hotel room. DSO is always a high time.

I haven't always had those high time experiences at a DSO show....something about them doesn't really do it for me. That's why I'm probably not going. But hope you enjoy the show!

Cmon Em. A free ticket to see DSO is a bargain!!!!! Rumor has it they are on fire this tour.

Not a rumor.

Watch this.

NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234600 1 year, 6 months ago
Can't wait! Gonna be recording audio.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder

#234601 1 year, 6 months ago
Stream please!!!
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#234602 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:

I've seen DSO twice.They do nothing for me either...
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#234605 1 year, 6 months ago
They are on fire right now. Just saw Chicago last Saturday. Going to Columbus this Saturday.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#234608 1 year, 6 months ago
gvanman wrote:
They are on fire right now. Just saw Chicago last Saturday. Going to Columbus this Saturday.

I wish I knew you were there...I was flying solo in Chicago. I also caught them the night before in Milwaukee, THAT was a real good show!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234638 1 year, 6 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Stream please!!!

I think I'm going to try and stream, but I've never done it before so I can't guarantee quality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder

#234654 1 year, 6 months ago
Noble is as noble does!

Any effort would be appreciated. I cannot give you any advice. Obviously Ustream seems to be method of choice. You might be able to practice.

I started a 'Why aren't there more DSO streams?' on the DSO website. Many folks told me that the band has no problem with it. There are usually one or two tapers at the show, and often video taping.

But remember the golden rule, don't let streaming/taping ect. get in the way of your good time! Have a blast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234656 1 year, 6 months ago
This show actually is my practice show, for the Furthur run coming up. I just got my first small rig, and I'm definitely going to record it. So I will try and stream it also.

The issue is that the only way I could get it to Ustream would be my Iphone, and the Ustream app doesn't allow for audio streaming only.
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#234681 1 year, 6 months ago
If DSO doesn't trip you trigger - I feel sorry that you can't feel it. You are missing critical mass show after show. I love Furthur too but with DSO I never have to worry about GD-Lite. Can't say the same for our fearless leaders
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds