• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

Re: DSO - STL - 02/07/13

#234591 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, if you're from STL, and have a free ticket, you should definitely go. I'm driving two hours each way and getting a hotel room. DSO is always a high time.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#234592 1 year, 8 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
Well, if you're from STL, and have a free ticket, you should definitely go. I'm driving two hours each way and getting a hotel room. DSO is always a high time.

I haven't always had those high time experiences at a DSO show....something about them doesn't really do it for me. That's why I'm probably not going. But hope you enjoy the show!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#234594 1 year, 8 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:

I haven't always had those high time experiences at a DSO show....something about them doesn't really do it for me. That's why I'm probably not going. But hope you enjoy the show!

Cmon Em. A free ticket to see DSO is a bargain!!!!! Rumor has it they are on fire this tour.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: NobleGlassArt
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234595 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, if you change your mind, lemme know so we can meet up for a drink.

I'm gonna be at 3rd degree up the street all day before the show doing demos on the torch, feel free to come check it out!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#234598 1 year, 8 months ago
newyawker wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:

Cmon Em. A free ticket to see DSO is a bargain!!!!! Rumor has it they are on fire this tour.

Not a rumor.

Watch this.

NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#234600 1 year, 8 months ago
Can't wait! Gonna be recording audio.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#234601 1 year, 8 months ago
Stream please!!!
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#234602 1 year, 8 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:

I've seen DSO twice.They do nothing for me either...
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#234605 1 year, 8 months ago
They are on fire right now. Just saw Chicago last Saturday. Going to Columbus this Saturday.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#234608 1 year, 8 months ago
gvanman wrote:
They are on fire right now. Just saw Chicago last Saturday. Going to Columbus this Saturday.

I wish I knew you were there...I was flying solo in Chicago. I also caught them the night before in Milwaukee, THAT was a real good show!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds