#234452 1 year, 5 months ago
You ever use a TI nail rig?
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

Re: pen vaporizer

#234457 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah.. yes the G Pens.
G pens are just for oil or wax and you can refill them your self.
I recommend the Micro G Pen.
It's like the Cloud Vape pen.
The Micro or Cloud have done away with the plastic cartridge and wick because it causes you to wastes your oil.
It now has a small coil that alows you to vape all the oil that you put on it.
This new coil makes it easy to cleen just gently dab it with a q tip that has a little rubbing alcohol on it.
Or you can just buy a new cartridge online there only like $10.
The Micro in stores retails for $85 and the Cloud retails for $50.
but the Micro comes with two of every thing and the cloud just comes with one vaporizer.
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by DancingTurtle.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#234467 1 year, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I am also looking for one that works well with herbs. I want something to bring into shows that doesn't draw attention when I take a hit, like a lighter does. any recommendations are appreciated

For you I recommend the Ploom by Pax Vaporizer it's only for flowers / bud its like a pen vape but a little bit wider but still very stealth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman, Strider1
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#234468 1 year, 5 months ago
thanks for the advice... you probably get what you pay for but we were just looking at something considerably cheaper called 'trippy stix' that were advertised in High Times, anybody ever hear of them or have any experience with them?
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#234507 1 year, 5 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
Just got this. Works pretty awesome with dama oil. Apparently the cartridges suck but u can fill it yourself with rick simpson oil or dama oil. Anyone got one of these?

But Dopeywonder the G Pens in wich we speak of I believe they are best used for cannabis oil and is probably not a good electronic vape cigarette.
Good luck on your search.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#234508 1 year, 5 months ago
And here is another portable vaporizer that is for cannabis flower.
Though it is not a pen it still is a good vaporizer.
It's the NO2 by Vapir and it's about the size of a microphone.
It holds it's charge for about an hour and a half.
But you can buy a car adapter so you can vape and drive.
The best thing about it is if you have a bong with a glass on glass bowl you can buy a glass adapter so you can do vape bong loads.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#234509 1 year, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
thanks for the advice... you probably get what you pay for but we were just looking at something considerably cheaper called 'trippy stix' that were advertised in High Times, anybody ever hear of them or have any experience with them?

The Trippy Stix is less expensive and works fine but they are only for oil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#234521 1 year, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I have an atmos raw. I don't have the oil attachment, which would be cool. I too have had issues using the glass filter which would make it fully vaporized ... not sure what the deal is, I haven't had time but want to get a hold of them to see if I am doing something wrong. I like the pen but it feels like you have to do a lot of cleaning to keep it working right, so it is not as portable as I had hoped. Again, unless I am doing something wrong...

Ive been told by a girl who has one that it works like a charm if you put concentrates in the chamber. You can clean it after with a q tip and some alcohol. How is repacking it? Is it going to be impossible at a show? Im looking at the special edition green one that comes with 2 heating chambers so I can have one for bud and one for concentrates. Someone told me about a better but more expensive one that I am blanking on right now. Ill post it once I remember.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#234524 1 year, 5 months ago
EyeBallKid wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
I have an atmos raw. I don't have the oil attachment, which would be cool. I too have had issues using the glass filter which would make it fully vaporized ... not sure what the deal is, I haven't had time but want to get a hold of them to see if I am doing something wrong. I like the pen but it feels like you have to do a lot of cleaning to keep it working right, so it is not as portable as I had hoped. Again, unless I am doing something wrong...

Ive been told by a girl who has one that it works like a charm if you put concentrates in the chamber. You can clean it after with a q tip and some alcohol. How is repacking it? Is it going to be impossible at a show? Im looking at the special edition green one that comes with 2 heating chambers so I can have one for bud and one for concentrates. Someone told me about a better but more expensive one that I am blanking on right now. Ill post it once I remember.

The chamber I have only does buds. It seems like it won't work that well at a show. The old school one hitter is still the best/most stealth option for inside a show.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Cosmicdavid
Junior Boarder
If you get confused listen to the music play!

#234723 1 year, 5 months ago
jealous! I own a REM pen an it is only compatible with its brand of cartridges. albeit its 250mg of oil i would prefer to be able to load it up manually with my own supply. you hold my envy.
Carlsbad, Bedford, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Ukiah, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs....and that's just the locations over the past 7 years! How many more places will David and Family reside?
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds