• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

Napa per-sale Password

#234055 1 year, 2 months ago
So is the pre sale password "goldrush"? Or is that just to get the discount ? If goldrush is not the pre sale password, what is it please? Thank you in advance!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Napa per-sale Password

#234064 1 year, 2 months ago
go away. nobody is going to give you the password just for joining up here now.

now, if you would please send the newest issue of bigguns we can get over this.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

#234067 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok I should go away just b/c I just signed up for an account on the Furthur forum? What, that means I am not a Head so no one will help me out out? Sorry I'm not a big forum user! Yeah your a real head? I been seeing the boys for 24 years so I'm not allowed to be a new forum user? Did you see me at The NYE shows? Probably? Do I live in Napa? Nope Humboldt County. Is that local enough that you might be nice eough to help a brother out? Thanks! Your real cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#234068 1 year, 2 months ago
you came here to sign up for a presale password. you didn't even introduce yourself before your first post looking for the password.

as far as i'm concerned you're a piece of shit just like everybody else who comes around here every single tour and does the same thing.

your first post is "what's the presale password?"

not a please, not a thanks, not a hello, not a this is my name.

you figure it out. you ain't the first, and you ain't the last.
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

#234069 1 year, 2 months ago
Sorry I don't know the proper forum etiquette. I didn't know there is a forum policeman walking the beat. I did say thank you if read my post you will see, you moron. I am pretty sure I will figure it out and I hope to meet you in person someday. Your a real douche bag! Here's my pic from Terrapin Crossroads. Now you know what I look like. Feel free to introduce yourself when you see me in Napa. I'm sorry you think I'm a piece of shit without ever having met me. You seem like a great human being.
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by Bigguns_Mcgills.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#234070 1 year, 2 months ago
you said thank you the 2nd time. didn't you notice how nobody answered you the first time "what's the presale password" you posted in the other thread asking for it?

most people don't barge in and ask for things. if you think i'm an asshole, think about that for a minute.

i probably won't remember what you look like nor will i want to even talk to you if i did see you at txr or any furthur show. i can see it now. hey man can i have that bud? you got a cigarette? dude you have 5 bucks i want to get a beer. can i get a ride back north?
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

#234071 1 year, 2 months ago
You're an idiot. So your gonna ask me for bud? I don't smoke cigarettes. I'll buy you a beer probably. I'll drive the same truck to Napa that I will drive from the east coast to my home up north and then back again. Good luck to you in life sir. I'm sure you need it. Sorry you've judged me by a dumb internet post. If I posted in a different thread earlier then this would have been my 2nd post. Again sorry I did not know the proper forum ettiquette, probably people like you are the reason I seldom participate in these forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#234073 1 year, 2 months ago
no you don't get it. those are the next things i can see you asking for. after needing the presale password.

you don't participate in this internet forum because you don't want to. you came here looking for one thing and one thing only. that presale password.

luck? no. people don't get lucky. they get what's coming to them.

good day to you sir. you are probably a nice fellow in 3D but like i said, if i'm the asshole, if i'm the idiot, take a step back and re-evaluate the unknown person who drops in and starts asking for things.

by the way, you've got the password
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

#234074 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey Willy boy, have fun playing on the forum all day. I'm going to the beach by my east coast house to look for some bud, ciagarettes and beers to bum from someone. I'll be back at 1pm east coast time to order my pre-sale pass.
Attachments:
Bigguns_Mcgills
Fresh Boarder

#234076 1 year, 2 months ago
See you could have just explained my shitty forum ettiqutte right out the gate instead of attacking me and being rude. Thanks for settling down and communicating. If the spring tour rumors that I've heard thru friends actually do include the Mizner thetare in Boca Raton, Florida hold true you should come down. I'll buy you beer here and in Napa. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds