• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2251

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234618 1 year, 6 months ago
The sweetest valentine!!!!
I'll be there in spirit ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , SugarMee
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:479

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234640 1 year, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
The sweetest valentine!!!!
I'll be there in spirit ♥


(((((((Cindy))))))))))


You will be there in Spirit
and in my Heart

Thank you for the help that you've already given us
Thank you so much
Bless you
Forever

There is to be an auction as well
Details are being worked on

Love,
Paige


RivertheatreCPMoondancer2013.jpeg.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, SunshineSue, amusingdeva
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2251

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234650 1 year, 6 months ago
Paige MoonDancer wrote:


There is to be an auction as well
Details are being worked on

Love,
Paige



Keep us posted on the auction. And dance one for me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:479

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234663 1 year, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Paige MoonDancer wrote:


There is to be an auction as well
Details are being worked on

Love,
Paige



Keep us posted on the auction. And dance one for me!


I am asking that anyone who is interested in participating in the auction stay tuned

Jan is helping me with the auction but I am the principle organizer of that piece

Looks like so far we may have a guitar signed by the DNB up for auction
MORE Details soon
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Paige MoonDancer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, SunshineSue, SugarMee
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:479

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234665 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
As much as I wish I could make the show I will be purchasing a ticket for the good cause!

Maybe a DNB radio stream!


Em,
I spoke to Dan
He says he has to confirm that we will have an internet connection in the theatre before we can stream,
but, if there is a way to do it he Will

(((((((((STREAM)))))))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234827 1 year, 6 months ago
I would love to donate a tie dye to the auction if at all possible! I only have one big tapestry made that I made over a year ago. I love it but am so willing to donate it for a great cause! Please let me know if I can help!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Paige MoonDancer, SugarMee
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:479

Re: A DNB Valentine

#234862 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I would love to donate a tie dye to the auction if at all possible! I only have one big tapestry made that I made over a year ago. I love it but am so willing to donate it for a great cause! Please let me know if I can help!


Emily, That will be Fantastic!!!!!
I will call you will the mailing adresss

LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: A DNB Valentine

#235260 1 year, 6 months ago
A little different work up of the poster I found.


377653_4960116653428_577379636_n.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1834

Re: A DNB Valentine

#235269 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
A little different work up of the poster I found.


377653_4960116653428_577379636_n.jpg


I have not even seen this until just now
Thank you Em

I am assuming that this is Canyons work
Lovely

Em I am so excited
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Canyon2
Fresh Boarder
Posts:2

Re: A DNB Valentine

#235353 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah I just came up with that the last night, I tried to post it here for you to see first but I cant post pictures here again for some reason(oh well Im over it). Glad ya like, really looking forward to next week...and I just got a call while typing this:) you guys are very welcome.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Canyon2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , FurthurFlower67, SugarMee
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33016
More or less in line

Re: A DNB Valentine

#235578 1 year, 6 months ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1834

Re: A DNB Valentine

#235602 1 year, 6 months ago
Canyon2 wrote:
yeah I just came up with that the last night, I tried to post it here for you to see first but I cant post pictures here again for some reason(oh well Im over it). Glad ya like, really looking forward to next week...and I just got a call while typing this:) you guys are very welcome.


((((((Canyon)))))))

Thank you brother!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

Is beautiful
AS ARE YOU

Canyon is a designer and poster artist
Check out his work at www.reflectionsofmatter.com
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by PMoondancer . Reason: link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, SugarMee
Time to create page: 0.86 seconds