• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

furthur to play in Napa in May

#233638 1 year, 6 months ago
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: furthur to play in Napa in May

#233681 1 year, 6 months ago
The local paper here says Furthur, Primus and The Black Crowes Thursday, May 9.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#233682 1 year, 6 months ago
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#233683 1 year, 6 months ago
I like "Jane's Addiction" in Concert, they put on a good show.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, kevin
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#233685 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, baby! Lay some civility on me, baby!
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#233687 1 year, 6 months ago
wallets, everyone
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, amusingdeva
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#233694 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm...Sounds like fun at first look. But wait..no single-day tickets? It looks like an extra $100 for that Thursday night Furthur, so after my " 49'ers discount" I'm paying $350 for 4 days of bands that I guess I kinda like, but basically I'm paying $350 to see Furthur one night. Is it even a regular 2 set show? I've learned to not assume that at festivals unless they advertise it as such...Hmm... This is all making those Sweetwater and Terrapin shows look cheap. Next thought- are they really doing a one-off show? Perhaps they are playing that weekend somewhere else to be announced later? That would make sense. Okay, I really can't afford to spend that kinda money ($350) for one show, especially when I'm probably leaving the next day to catch the next show...This festival is for a good cause- raising money for autism- so if you got it throw it down. I gotta pass, unless they come up with a single-day Thursday ticket. Heck- I could probably even scratch up $100 for that one day ...but $350? And Primus Sucks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#233695 1 year, 6 months ago
mr. nobody wrote:
Hmm...Sounds like fun at first look. But wait..no single-day tickets? It looks like an extra $100 for that Thursday night Furthur, so after my " 49'ers discount" I'm paying $350 for 4 days of bands that I guess I kinda like, but basically I'm paying $350 to see Furthur one night. Is it even a regular 2 set show? I've learned to not assume that at festivals unless they advertise it as such...Hmm... This is all making those Sweetwater and Terrapin shows look cheap. Next thought- are they really doing a one-off show? Perhaps they are playing that weekend somewhere else to be announced later? That would make sense. Okay, I really can't afford to spend that kinda money ($350) for one show, especially when I'm probably leaving the next day to catch the next show...This festival is for a good cause- raising money for autism- so if you got it throw it down. I gotta pass, unless they come up with a single-day Thursday ticket. Heck- I could probably even scratch up $100 for that one day ...but $350? And Primus Sucks!

Ahh, yes. I am now seeing the price... Well.. such is life.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#233696 1 year, 6 months ago
Wish had alot of money. I would love to enjoy all four days of this. I really like the line ups.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#233709 1 year, 6 months ago
What to do? Should I get a 4 day pass or just a pass for the 9th?
I would like to do the hole festival but I worry that Furthur will announce tour dates that will conflict with the fest.
Though it would kick ass to see Primus, Jane's Addiction, The Black Crowes, Cake, Ben Harper, The Black Keys, Blues Traveler, The Wallflowers, Bad Religion, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, Spearhead, and so on...
But I rather go on tour with the Bobby and Phil.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds