• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Why do some of you people get so insulted???

#233717 1 year, 8 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
I agree with what you're saying for the must part bout people bitchin and whining over the small bull shit but I did hear that Jeff just straight out hates Deadheads. Dunno, just what I heard and I pretty much believe everything I hear so....

I was curious about this, so I asked someone:

jeff pehrson ‏@setjeff
@NobleGlassArt I will simply say that is far from true.

"YOU are insulted because Jeff plays a couple of songs with his back to the crowd! Big fucking deal!" (OP quote)

I think he meant Jeff C, but my ears and brain are prepared to swear on a stack of bibles that Jeff Chimenti and Jeff Pehrson LOVE deadheads.
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by kevin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#233724 1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely meant Jeff C. and definitely was a joke like many of the whiny posts I see on here.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#233737 1 year, 8 months ago
thinman wrote:
This is ridiculous already. People are upset because Jeff plays with his back to the crowd. Others are upset because they feel that Mark and Kenny are indispensable Ratdog members. You people are fucking weird. Seriously, it is people like you who ruin everything. You bitch about the most meaningless things and the worst part is that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You are assuming Jeff plays with his back to the crowd because he is a dick and wants to purposely insult people. Mark and Kenny came into Ratdog when Ratdog was already a band. In fact, Ratdog has ALWAYS been made up of a rotating cast of musicians. It just so happened that the lineup you are familiar with remained consistent for 6 long years.

These are just two examples of the stupidity that goes on in this board.

To those of you who feel the need to express your OUTRAGE over such stupid shit...please get over yourselves. I bet you guys have serious entitlement issues in other areas of your life. Anything that doesn't go EXACTLY as you want it to just plain SUCKS and you make sure to let EVERYBODY know just how YOU feel about things. YOU are insulted because Jeff plays a couple of songs with his back to the crowd! Big fucking deal!

does he really play with his back to the crowd? ... I recall him facing the crowd on the organ and with his side to the crowd on the piano...

and I didn't read this thread yet, just your first post, which sounds like some pretty ridiculous bitching and moaning to me - exactly what it seems you came to complain about...
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by MushroomMan.
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#233772 1 year, 8 months ago
if jeff was such a dick he never would have hung out with me after the phil and friends show at wellmont theater and signed my shirt. the way his instruments are set up are for the sound. you gonna complain that pigpen or keith had its side toward the audience to?
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#233775 1 year, 8 months ago
thinman wrote:
This is ridiculous already. People are upset because Jeff plays with his back to the crowd. Others are upset because they feel that Mark and Kenny are indispensable Ratdog members. You people are fucking weird. Seriously, it is people like you who ruin everything. You bitch about the most meaningless things and the worst part is that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You are assuming Jeff plays with his back to the crowd because he is a dick and wants to purposely insult people. Mark and Kenny came into Ratdog when Ratdog was already a band. In fact, Ratdog has ALWAYS been made up of a rotating cast of musicians. It just so happened that the lineup you are familiar with remained consistent for 6 long years.

These are just two examples of the stupidity that goes on in this board.

To those of you who feel the need to express your OUTRAGE over such stupid shit...please get over yourselves. I bet you guys have serious entitlement issues in other areas of your life. Anything that doesn't go EXACTLY as you want it to just plain SUCKS and you make sure to let EVERYBODY know just how YOU feel about things. YOU are insulted because Jeff plays a couple of songs with his back to the crowd! Big fucking deal!

nice story, brah, now make me a sandwich

-- smell every flower --
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#233787 1 year, 8 months ago
for the record, the Twitter conversation was about Chimenti, asked of Pherson.

But in all honesty, I figured the Chimenti hating us was a joke in the first place.

Why would someone who hates their fan base play in a band (several, actually) that is basically built upon said fan base? And for upwards of 15 years, nonetheless.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds