• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder
Posts:21

Re: Spring announcement

#233371 1 year, 7 months ago
Kites on ice.........utica ,syracuse.........we are devoted up here......
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender, spazman
B-Rad
Gold Boarder
Posts:1123

Re: Spring announcement

#233380 1 year, 7 months ago
Beacon, Capital, Tower, One Center, Somewhere in OH or PA and then Chicago and the Fox in St. Louis. Have they ever played the Fox in Atlanta? It would be cool if they did the Hampton Col. again too.
Esaus Brother is my Son
Junior Boarder
Posts:61

Re: Spring announcement

#233387 1 year, 7 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
Beacon, Capital, Tower, One Center, Somewhere in OH or PA and then Chicago and the Fox in St. Louis. Have they ever played the Fox in Atlanta? It would be cool if they did the Hampton Col. again too.


They played Fox Atlanta in 2011.

Release the dates!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7574
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Spring announcement

#233389 1 year, 7 months ago
Esaus Brother is my Son wrote:
B-Rad wrote:
Beacon, Capital, Tower, One Center, Somewhere in OH or PA and then Chicago and the Fox in St. Louis. Have they ever played the Fox in Atlanta? It would be cool if they did the Hampton Col. again too.


They played Fox Atlanta in 2011.

Release the dates!


The only time they have played To Lay Me Down
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyawker
bxorain
Senior Boarder
Posts:334

Re: Spring announcement

#233395 1 year, 7 months ago
The Cap has been announcing on Thursdays so I'm hoping that's the case. I called them last week and asked "when are the Furthur tickets going on sale"? She said' "we haven't been told the dates yet". I said, " so they are playing"? She said, " all I can say is we haven't been told the dates yet". Sounded kinda promising to me...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Spring announcement

#233409 1 year, 7 months ago
What if there aren't any spring dates.

Last spring "tour" was hardly a tour....and its no question that last year there were a lot less shows. Maybe they are gonna skip the spring and replace those November dates we missed out on last year!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, gvanman, kevin
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16839

Re: Spring announcement

#233424 1 year, 7 months ago
Don't think it's going to be this Friday. GDTSTOO just updated with the Ratdog info. Don't think they'll add Furthur on top of that. Doesn't seem to be the way they operate.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
Posts:1079
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Spring announcement

#233430 1 year, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Esaus Brother is my Son wrote:
B-Rad wrote:
Beacon, Capital, Tower, One Center, Somewhere in OH or PA and then Chicago and the Fox in St. Louis. Have they ever played the Fox in Atlanta? It would be cool if they did the Hampton Col. again too.


They played Fox Atlanta in 2011.

Release the dates!


The only time they have played To Lay Me Down


The first time I heard Furthur play "To Lay Me Down" was during the sound check in Pittsburgh, (the day the kid jumped from the window) They sound checked with TLMD, and Led Zep.,'s "Fool in the Rain"

I was also at the Fox in Atlanta a few nights later, when the Performed it.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2338

Re: Spring announcement

#233663 1 year, 7 months ago
Chirp chirp... chirp chirp
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33403
More or less in line

Re: Spring announcement

#233668 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, the page was changed, for the Napa Valley show. That's it.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds