Thumbs up to you 83
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
freshwater dan
Junior Boarder

Re: 2012....................

#23576 2 years, 11 months ago
"Next if you knew the earth was goin to end/die, and you only had enough time to play one song. What would it be???"

He's Gone.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#23578 2 years, 11 months ago
El Paso
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#23594 2 years, 11 months ago
I am personally open to the idea, due to all signs leading that way....NWO,global warming, economy, gas prices, still no legilization of the herb, War against who? Al Queda which we created, also Ive researched the Mayan Calander and other prophetic work by the Maya and they have predicted some big things... But Hell if its not 2012 its soon after hah Also the callender suggests the End of the world AS WE KNOW IT, i think it will be a change in consicousness like Daniel Pinchbecks Theory cheers Dan

We bid you goodnight
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#23646 2 years, 11 months ago
no worries for a bit, the mayans are a little off on dates. the date is actually 2112, alex lifeson & co will inherit the earth www.dailymotion.com/video/x31l4f_rush-2112-live-1976_music
reb
Visitor

#23653 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey 420, my taxi driver said he believes that the end of the world was due May 21, 2011.

This is not about the Mayan peoples. It's in the bible, well an interpretation of it anyway.

Who knew...

judgmentdayismay212011.com/?p=1

The Bible says the day of judgment May 21, 2011 will begin with a worldwide earthquake that will cause all the bodies in every grave all over the world to be thrown out. When this happen millions of people will be killed on that day all over the world. Think about it. An earthquake strong enough to shake the entire planet. Actually, from what we are currently learning from the Bible. This will be a rolling earthquake that will begin with all the country around the international dateline and follow the sun around the earth on May 21, Each country in the successive date line experiencing the earthquake and the beginning of judgment around 6pm in each time zone. The dateline start around the countries of New Zealand and the Feegie Islands...
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23654 2 years, 11 months ago
reb wrote:
Hey 420, my taxi driver said he believes that the end of the world was due May 21, 2011.

This is not about the Mayan peoples. It's in the bible, well an interpretation of it anyway.

Who knew...

judgmentdayismay212011.com/?p=1

The Bible says the day of judgment May 21, 2011 will begin with a worldwide earthquake that will cause all the bodies in every grave all over the world to be thrown out. When this happen millions of people will be killed on that day all over the world. Think about it. An earthquake strong enough to shake the entire planet. Actually, from what we are currently learning from the Bible. This will be a rolling earthquake that will begin with all the country around the international dateline and follow the sun around the earth on May 21, Each country in the successive date line experiencing the earthquake and the beginning of judgment around 6pm in each time zone. The dateline start around the countries of New Zealand and the Feegie Islands...

Whether or not this is some y2k bs or a legitimate concern, im callin out to all Deadheads to gather(in a location yet to be announced) to trip balls in to the end of mankind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#23655 2 years, 11 months ago
jesus wept!......that's a few weeks away, no? i gotta get that meyer sound constellation up & running my friend
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#23969 2 years, 11 months ago
can wait for 2012. ill be 21! not really into drinking but man do i plan on gambling my life away.
saume3672
Junior Boarder

#23981 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I have seen enough of these doomsday things come and go and my experience has always been that every day the sun comes up and everyday the sun sets. So I guess I don't expect that to change. Of course I also know that events have taken place in the distant past, some we know about - some we do not, that could threaten life on Earth. I try not to worry about if or when but instead on just enjoying every moment I have here. I could drop dead a minute from now, or get hit by a car, or even struck by lightening...all of these things are more likely statistically than dying in armageddon. But who knows, anything is possible right? One last song, ooooh tough one, I guess right now I would go with Scarlet>Fire. Atleast I could go out dancing my ass off!
Time to create page: 0.99 seconds