• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

is there no normal conversations around here?

#23317 3 years, 4 months ago
yay or nay
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: is there no normal conversations around here?

#23318 3 years, 4 months ago
Normal People=Normal Conversations.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23320 3 years, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Normal People=Normal Conversations.

that's true, never considered that.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23322 3 years, 4 months ago
normal.........normal..........The word disgusts me. Normal is jus sooo boring,man. Shall we chat about the weather? Or about that Skank Jill in accounting? I say we conversate about what animal we would be reincarnated as. Without thought, you and me know what my animal would be. What do you think you would be reincarnated as? And if you had a choice, what would you pick.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doowwnnnn

P.P.S About 1/4 way thru my jugOwine. Jus tippin and tippin, and llistening to gdradio. Stoked for tnight =-)

Hmph my karma seems to not be goin down. What does this mean? Is the world ending. On that topic, who believes this crap bout 2012???
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#23323 3 years, 4 months ago
The story thread is a riot, though not normal, or a conversation per se.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Totem
Visitor

#23325 3 years, 4 months ago
Nay. Be back around tour time when the abnormal peeps are back.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#23330 3 years, 4 months ago
Totem wrote:
Nay. Be back around tour time when the abnormal peeps are back.

Hey! I resemble that remark. Is there no love from my very own brother? lol
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#23340 3 years, 4 months ago
Define "normal"
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#23343 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
normal.........normal..........The word disgusts me. Normal is jus sooo boring,man. Shall we chat about the weather? Or about that Skank Jill in accounting? I say we conversate about what animal we would be reincarnated as. Without thought, you and me know what my animal would be. What do you think you would be reincarnated as? And if you had a choice, what would you pick.

P.P.S About 1/4 way thru my jugOwine. Jus tippin and tippin, and llistening to gdradio. Stoked for tnight =-)

Hmph my karma seems to not be goin down. What does this mean? Is the world ending. On that topic, who believes this crap bout 2012???

Excuse me for being sarcastic, but I just can't picture you in accounting. You may know a person named jill in accounting, but that's because she's your aunt or maybe your parole officer with a second job.
I think you would be reincarnated not as an animal but as a motorcycle seat for an male biker gang.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23347 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

Excuse me for being sarcastic, but I just can't picture you in accounting. You may know a person named jill in accounting, but that's because she's your aunt or maybe your parole officer with a second job.
I think you would be reincarnated not as an animal but as a motorcycle seat for an male biker gang.

Well, im not in accounting. It jus sounded like a very stereotypical douschy square story.

P.S. I love lamp
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds