• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Things Not to be Cheap When Buying

#232986 1 year, 7 months ago
Good one Dougeisirie, I catch it a little when I cheap out on that b-day present.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#232991 1 year, 7 months ago
Ditto on the tp and shoes and wine and eyewear. I'd also say shampoo and skin care (I'm a girl!), food, dog food, and smoke.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#232994 1 year, 7 months ago
Dogs don't ask for much, If you can afford get them the good stuff!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZenoMarx, kevin
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#232995 1 year, 7 months ago
also I would like to add battieries, the ones for your fire detectors are vital.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#232996 1 year, 7 months ago
Good one, I always got my dog the good food.

Never gave him human food either.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

#233064 1 year, 7 months ago
PennsylvaniaPete wrote:

4) N2O. Guy selling two for five probably has industrial grade or helium.

Many a time my boyfriend has walked through parking lots shouting "If you're still standing up, it ain't no good!"
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#233073 1 year, 7 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
I would recommend Iams Eukanuba, which is what we fed our dog until we ran into an Iams testing video and then read up on their practices. Such a fucked company. The animal testing they do is barbaric and cruel. I never jumped ship from a company so fast as Iams. I'd go into detail, but it is truly sickening.

Purina is the first to send pallets of food to disaster areas. They're the first to send medical aid to Iditarod dogs. They do a lot of charitable work in the animal field. They aren't without fault, and I'm not foolish enough to think their charity isn't driven by marketing. Nevertheless, they're an action company. They do things.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#233074 1 year, 7 months ago
Speakers specifically are an area you should never skimp on. I still use the same s series polk speakers from 1995 and they are as good as anything new, where my receiver and input devices have all been replaced more than once. Speakers are one of the few things that can last for 30+ years. Also good headphones because you can play them quieter and still get good sound.

Usa made cat food and toys.

Cheap guitars will fight against your ability and desire to play.

Guns are another place to never skimp, if you are going to own a gun not only must is work every time but is also has to be accurate and safe in case of a case failure, plus you can get almost all your money back years later if you buy a highend model.
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#233075 1 year, 7 months ago
rZenoMarx wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
I would recommend Iams Eukanuba, which is what we fed our dog until we ran into an Iams testing video and then read up on their practices. Such a fucked company. The animal testing they do is barbaric and cruel. I never jumped ship from a company so fast as Iams. I'd go into detail, but it is truly sickening.

Purina is the first to send pallets of food to disaster areas. They're the first to send medical aid to Iditarod dogs. They do a lot of charitable work in the animal field. They aren't without fault, and I'm not foolish enough to think their charity isn't driven by marketing. Nevertheless, they're an action company. They do things.

Purina is not good food, it is full of corn and animal byproducts. Costco has good quality food for less money. Remeber no grains gluten or by products
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#233077 1 year, 7 months ago
who makes Costco's food? They farm out all their Kirkland brand. Not saying that is a negative, but it means I'd like to know who is making the stuff.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds