• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

Re: "dose the fucking dog george"

#232607 1 year, 8 months ago
I agree do not get your dog high and if your smoking bud dont blow hits in its face and if your in the car with your dog don't hot box it crack a window.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#232617 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Dosing anyone unknowingly or any animal at all is definitely abusive. Completely sick!!!

Quote as it should be said again.

I take a lot care and control with anything I got. No one should ever be get dosed without knowing whats going on.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#249607 1 year, 6 months ago
dosethedog.jpg
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#249612 1 year, 6 months ago
dogonacid.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Strider1
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#249617 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha at those pics^^^

Man the one time me and my buddy were cutting hits, it was windowpane, so the one little chip flickered off, I BUGGED OUT, and held my dog down till my friend found it cause I feared for my dogs safety. Regardless of if it was safe or not I wouldn't want my poor pit licking the floor or something and picking up that hit and end up tripping face.

My dog always tried getting at my weed stash though, it def wanted some of that. The one time she ate a whole bud I left sitting out, poor thing was all whacked out, irresponsible on my part, but hey she's the one who ate it and wanted it. I always kept my stuff away after that.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#249874 1 year, 6 months ago
Another article and video i just saw claims they were on acid and opened the front door when going outside to run down the street and that is when Oscar the dog got out. Its still really sad even if they didnt give the dog acid but were irresponsible while on the drug themselves. The report said they just adopted the dog only one week ago - so if the dog did eat the drug or even if he didn't - he was new to the area and the owners so he was disoriented and it's just unfortunate

news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&a...iving-dog-lsd/nFTx9/

There is a video at the bottom of the page with the kids talking with thier lawyer.
Sounds like the dog never ate the lsd but just got out when they were running around naked.
idk?
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by iraqistatefair.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds