• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: TRIday the thirteenth

#23568 2 years, 11 months ago
it was cool i had some trouble with hanging up/freeze frame but i switched to compatibility view seemed to help. I think it could be my bandwidth speed.i like the idea of this being a full time music venue,looking forward to chris robenson/crows playing,overall it was good first show ,cant wait to see what the future brings,props to tyler for getting his question read
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
maredwar
Junior Boarder

#23570 2 years, 11 months ago
I enjoyed the hell out of it. No complaints about song selection or splits.
Jeff in particular was outstanding.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by maredwar.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23571 2 years, 11 months ago
Is the show gonna be in the video archive??? Blacked out halfway thru.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#23575 2 years, 11 months ago
"song selection was my issue as i absolutely cannot stand ....two djinn, corrinna , ashes and glass, or queasy hamsters, and i traditionally use me and my uncle as a pee break song , i fell asleep during two djinn> ashes and glass, got up to go get a drink of water during that sugaree and went back to sleep , Josephine and Cassidy good though , very glad it was free, would not have paid for that setlist "

OMG, wow. no offense or nothing but I'm shocked out of my mind that anybody could of fell asleep during any of that - it was so amazing - I'll pay whatever they wanna charge all day long for any song selection. I thought the setlist was terrific. Not one dull moment the whole night, just completley blown away.

His voice was so crisp and clean and the "tricks" that studio can do are just out of this world. Everybody sounded great last night - the horn players added a sweet touch as well. .... Bobby so was excited about the whole thing he got mixed up with what they were supposed to play a few times.....

I was up for like 4-5 hours after it ended just pacing around n stuff letting my mind cool down .... lol.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#23607 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i am on the other end of that statement CP ,
meh

song selection was my issue as i absolutely cannot stand ....two djinn, corrinna , ashes and glass, or queasy hamsters, and i traditionally use me and my uncle as a pee break song , i fell asleep during two djinn> ashes and glass, got up to go get a drink of water during that sugaree and went back to sleep , Josephine and Cassidy good though , very glad it was free, would not have paid for that setlist

To each their own, but I was personally psyched to hear a Ratdog flavored setlist again! It's been a while & even though furthur has been exploring new songs, this was clearly a departure which is an approach I've missed to an extent while Ratdog has been dormant.
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#23613 2 years, 11 months ago
What a night, indeed....the camerawork and streaming was great quality. It was a great experience - front row seats! Great band and music. Loved the songs, loved Mountain Girl, loved John Perry Barlow, loved the kids. I had just returned from my daughter's high school band concert - she plays Tuba...................

My dog woke up at the end when he heard the animals...

I do hope the studio continues.
*pict groover*
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#23615 2 years, 11 months ago
was Mountain Girl the lady that that guy stopped to talk to that was talking about that place up in the mountains.....?
Chester
More or less in line

#23622 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
was Mountain Girl the lady that that guy stopped to talk to that was talking about that place up in the mountains.....?

Yes.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

#23647 2 years, 11 months ago
TRI. Was great. I love Ashes and Glass and Two Djinn--- great tunes.

I have a few questions.

What is the policy on taping and trading TRI broadcasts?

Is there any talk about linking TRI feed into other clubs around the country. A few come to mind. Brooklyn Bowl/Cervantes Masterpiece/etc. Like imagine if TRI had Dolby Output--- and some input to. Like a Prankster Scenario--- but within a modern contest.

I am am a bit of a geek and had the broadcast streaming on 4 screens in my living room but was imagining in the future going to an event either at with friends in a private home or at a club--- and having a 2 way live feed--

From TRI to US> and US to TRI.

J
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#23648 2 years, 11 months ago
Duuuude fuck policy. If ya got it link me to a taping of last nights show. I will literally suck a giraffes dick to watch the feed,man. My drunkard ass blacked out and missed half the show. Anybody with recording/taping of triday show, PLEASE link that shit. I guarantee u wont get n any bs trouble. I LOVE YOU ALL. just kiddding .lol. I eat trolls.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds