• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: TRIday the thirteenth

#23534 3 years, 3 months ago
that was trippy stuff at set break with that guy looking for Bob (who was that guy anyway?)

was that all planned out and crazy like that or was it just me?

was he really looking for Bob or just giving a good mind melt?

I think he really knew where Bob was and it was all to get in your head, which was awesome!

good interview with him as well......I heard a lot of familar names from here that asked him a question........can't wait to see Furthur in this setting!

Jeff was amazing along with everyone but I gotta point out jeff hes so good.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#23537 3 years, 3 months ago
I know I keep posting and I feel bad but I'm so wide awake and mind blown and keep thinking of stuff......

I wasn't expecting setbreak to be so interesting..... I had no 'regrouping' time (or whatever you wanna call it) ...... that was so cool

Thank you sooo much Bobby!!!! ....... I hope you read these boards to for those of us without a twitter or facebook!
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#23538 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I know I keep posting and I feel bad but I'm so wide awake and mind blown and keep thinking of stuff......

I wasn't expecting setbreak to be so interesting..... I had no 'regrouping' time (or whatever you wanna call it) ...... that was so cool

Thank you sooo much Bobby!!!! ....... I hope you read these boards to for those of us without a twitter or facebook!

likewise. great show tho, love the studio
reb
Visitor

#23546 3 years, 3 months ago
I never had such a good time, way to go Bobby!
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#23550 3 years, 3 months ago
reb wrote:
I don't see the show on the TRI Studio archive yet. I really hope they post it. It was really good, but I fell asleep twords the end. I never had such a good time, way to go Bobby!

That was the best time I ever had while sitting at my computer. The Bobstar still got it!
If it rolls, sink it.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#23551 3 years, 3 months ago
i am on the other end of that statement CP ,
meh

song selection was my issue as i absolutely cannot stand ....two djinn, corrinna , ashes and glass, or queasy hamsters, and i traditionally use me and my uncle as a pee break song , i fell asleep during two djinn> ashes and glass, got up to go get a drink of water during that sugaree and went back to sleep , Josephine and Cassidy good though , very glad it was free, would not have paid for that setlist
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#23552 3 years, 3 months ago
[quote="MushroomMan" post=23522]just read the thread ...... i dunno how you people were [osting on here during this all - I was so glued to the magic

I was so glued that I didn't even pack a bowl the whole entire thing and just took some hits off wgat was still in there at the end[/quote]

I, for one, was not ripping. So that may have made it easier. Also lots of practice at the zone during streams. I was wishing more of you guys were on.

I actually did most of my posts during halftime, which I agree was most enlightening and entertaining. I don't know who Adam is, but he almost got Weir to laugh when they were in the studio and he said "You put in a zoo", as the jungle sound effects came on that were playing during the countdown.
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#23553 3 years, 3 months ago
[quote="MushroomMan" post=23522]just read the thread ...... i dunno how you people were [osting on here during this all - I was so glued to the magic

I was so glued that I didn't even pack a bowl the whole entire thing and just took some hits off wgat was still in there at the end[/quote]

Lol, watching on Mac, posting on IPad

msjimp, I agree with some of the song selection on paper, but all songs were played magically... Corinna had a beautiful jam in it, and I didn't used to like that song at all. That, plus the purity, depth & richness of the sound, put it over the top for me.

A beautiful maiden voyage... As I said last night, One small step for Deadheads, one giant step for mankind.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by LDowling.
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#23554 3 years, 3 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
i am on the other end of that statement CP ,
meh

song selection was my issue as i absolutely cannot stand ....two djinn, corrinna , ashes and glass, or queasy hamsters, and i traditionally use me and my uncle as a pee break song , i fell asleep during two djinn> ashes and glass, got up to go get a drink of water during that sugaree and went back to sleep , Josephine and Cassidy good though , very glad it was free, would not have paid for that setlist

Well, to each their own. I've been missing the Ratdog tunes lately, so I really enjoyed Ashes and Two Djinn. And I'm probably in the minority on this, but I've always loved the Bird Song>Cassidy combo. I wouldn't complain if they did it every night.
If it rolls, sink it.
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#23566 3 years, 3 months ago
What a night!! Thanks so much for doing this ! I hooked my laptop to my flat screen and the hooked my pc up to my surround system, The picture and sound was unbelievable!! We had some family over and bbq'd and had some cold ones . It was the best Triday in a LONG time!!! Can't wait to do it again! (~);} Watching them hang out after tlhe show was fun too, just an all around awesome experience! So great to see Robin too!!! THANK YOU!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds