• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Terrapin Rambles START TONIGHT!

#231362 1 year, 8 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
nycdave wrote:
That sure was fun. & u'all r so much fun to share a couch with. Oh wait, there is more

Box of Rain >
Carry the Weight >
The End >
Imagine

Hope to find a replay. My ears don't recall hearing "Carry That Weight," or the Slipknot! between Help on the Way and The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion). Did anyone else miss these tunes? Carry That Weight is not listed on the philzone set list, and Slipknot! was originally omitted there, but added on subsequent copies of their set list.

THERE WAS MOST DEFINITELY A SLIPKNOT! do we have to have that conversation again just kidding bill.

i know so, because the drummer totally botched part of it.

carry that weight was played too..

that setlist is 100% accurate
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#231371 1 year, 8 months ago
unless they omitted it from the webcast somehow in real time they def did not do Carry That Weight

unless I fell asleep and woke up right be4 and after is even less likely

-I even just listened to the end of Abbey Road to make sure I didn't have songs mixed up. End of Box of Rain went right into The End .... didn't play any of Carry That Weight
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#231383 1 year, 8 months ago
I think MushroomMan has this right. There was definately a Slipknot!, but no Carry that Weight. People smarter than me will get to the bottom of all of this, but if my memory serves me well, the song started with 'Oh yeah, all right, are you going to be in my dreams, tonight?' I looked up the lyrics to The End, and those verses are listed as part of that song. The 'love you' X 15 part was omitted. The song concluded with 'And in the end, The love you take Is equal to the love you make,' IMHO one of the more dead on verses from those folks who wrote lyrics for that little know english band, The Mop Tops.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by nycdave. Reason: In an effort to impart correct stuff
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#231403 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
nycdave wrote:
That sure was fun. & u'all r so much fun to share a couch with. Oh wait, there is more

Box of Rain >
Carry the Weight >
The End >
Imagine

Hope to find a replay. My ears don't recall hearing "Carry That Weight," or the Slipknot! between Help on the Way and The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion). Did anyone else miss these tunes? Carry That Weight is not listed on the philzone set list, and Slipknot! was originally omitted there, but added on subsequent copies of their set list.

THERE WAS MOST DEFINITELY A SLIPKNOT! do we have to have that conversation again just kidding bill.

i know so, because the drummer totally botched part of it.

carry that weight was played too..

that setlist is 100% accurate

Somebody please help me find a recording of this show. I thought that I was really listening hard - paying attention - to the transition out of Help on the Way into The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion). I did not hear Slipknot! at the time, and I still don't think Help on the Way made a transition to Slipknot! To me, it was all Help on the Way.

The repeat of a conversation is not necessary, but I'd really like to hear that Slipknot! How did I miss another one?
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#231405 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Warlock
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias