• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7651
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231602 1 year, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.


You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33925
More or less in line

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231616 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.


You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??


That thought has crossed my mind.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1556

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231647 1 year, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.


You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??


That thought has crossed my mind.


Oh horse hockey, every year anyone who was in the Grateful Dead who has been actively touring, and in regards to there's always that allure as to when the next tour is and us trying to calculate what shows we can see. They know they have us by a leash, but they're not just kicking back having a laugh at our expense. There has to be some minor detail that's preventing the awaited announcement. They don't laugh at us......we allow them to buy cabaret/restaurants, Italian sports cars, estates in Marin, etc. They love us, and want to get the goods out to you at a city near you asap!
B-Rad
Gold Boarder
Posts:1124

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231776 1 year, 9 months ago
Well officially Spring does go until June 20th so there is lots of time for a Spring tour still especially given the shortened tours that have become the norm. They could announce in late Feb (after or right before the CO dates) a tour in April or even May and it would still be a Spring tour.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3389

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231785 1 year, 9 months ago
My guess is late April/early May.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7651
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231789 1 year, 8 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.


You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??


That thought has crossed my mind.


Oh horse hockey, every year anyone who was in the Grateful Dead who has been actively touring, and in regards to there's always that allure as to when the next tour is and us trying to calculate what shows we can see. They know they have us by a leash, but they're not just kicking back having a laugh at our expense. There has to be some minor detail that's preventing the awaited announcement. They don't laugh at us......we allow them to buy cabaret/restaurants, Italian sports cars, estates in Marin, etc. They love us, and want to get the goods out to you at a city near you asap!


You misunderstood me but it's all good..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5704

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231837 1 year, 8 months ago
So there is to much conversation about hypothetical stuff here. I should probably read it all then make an attempt to process and then understand it, but ... Okay I'll just come out and admit it. I'm lazy. So with that out of the way, lets just get to the bottom line.
> Is there going to be a Spring Tour?
> If there is, what r the dates?
> if there is, where is it going to be?
> Will the ticket prices be cheep, uh I mean affordable?
> Are Phil & Bob laughing at us?
I just gotta must have answers to all of these (and many more) question's like uh yesterday, just cause I really really do!
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by nycdave.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds