• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

Re: any handle on 2013 tour dates?

#231532 1 year, 9 months ago
I bought my tickets for April 2012 Furthur shows December 15, 2011. I bought my March 2011 tickets Jan 5, 2011.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#231563 1 year, 9 months ago
There is this unconfirmed rumor going around that Spring Tour dates would be posted on this site, today. There is still some time left, but for some reason I am just not feelin' it.
Chester
More or less in line

#231572 1 year, 9 months ago
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#231599 1 year, 9 months ago
If we don't (gasp) get some (more gasps) spring tour (yet more gasps) dates soon.........I..........don't know......how much (intense gasps) longer.....I......can hold on. Please.....we are....(cough/gasp).....desperate. PLEASE......we implore you to (cough/wheeze/gasp).....tell us SOON. We (cough/gasp/wheeze/whimper) need INFORMATION. PLEASE!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#231602 1 year, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
If you google "Furthur spring tour 2013", it links you to several discussions in this forum.

You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred
Chester
More or less in line

#231616 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:

You know the whole band is sitting back and laughing at all this Spring tour?? What spring tour?? What are these people talking about??

That thought has crossed my mind.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#231647 1 year, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:

Oh horse hockey, every year anyone who was in the Grateful Dead who has been actively touring, and in regards to there's always that allure as to when the next tour is and us trying to calculate what shows we can see. They know they have us by a leash, but they're not just kicking back having a laugh at our expense. There has to be some minor detail that's preventing the awaited announcement. They don't laugh at us......we allow them to buy cabaret/restaurants, Italian sports cars, estates in Marin, etc. They love us, and want to get the goods out to you at a city near you asap!
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#231776 1 year, 9 months ago
Well officially Spring does go until June 20th so there is lots of time for a Spring tour still especially given the shortened tours that have become the norm. They could announce in late Feb (after or right before the CO dates) a tour in April or even May and it would still be a Spring tour.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#231785 1 year, 9 months ago
My guess is late April/early May.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#231789 1 year, 9 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Chester wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Chester wrote:

Oh horse hockey, every year anyone who was in the Grateful Dead who has been actively touring, and in regards to there's always that allure as to when the next tour is and us trying to calculate what shows we can see. They know they have us by a leash, but they're not just kicking back having a laugh at our expense. There has to be some minor detail that's preventing the awaited announcement. They don't laugh at us......we allow them to buy cabaret/restaurants, Italian sports cars, estates in Marin, etc. They love us, and want to get the goods out to you at a city near you asap!

You misunderstood me but it's all good..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds