• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder
Posts:559

Spring 2013 dates

#230860 1 year, 7 months ago
Anything yet?

kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3289

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230863 1 year, 7 months ago
Should I be the pessimist in the crowd who says out loud " maybe no spring tour?"

-- smell every flower --
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31288
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230864 1 year, 7 months ago
kevin wrote:
Should I be the pessimist in the crowd who says out loud " maybe no spring tour?"


Hey, if they want to skip right to a Midwest early summer tour, that works for me!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230865 1 year, 7 months ago
didn't anybody else see/hear about the capitol theater poster dubois made? says furthur on it...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4861

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230867 1 year, 7 months ago
I still got my fingers crossed for some Port Chester dates to drop this Friday, 2 train stops from my Mom's house, my old stomping ground, Ready, Set,
theuch24
Junior Boarder
Posts:196

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230870 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
kevin wrote:
Should I be the pessimist in the crowd who says out loud " maybe no spring tour?"


Hey, if they want to skip right to a Midwest early summer tour, that works for me!


I second that emotion
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31288
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230872 1 year, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I still got my fingers crossed for some Port Chester dates to drop this Friday, 2 train stops from my Mom's house, my old stomping ground, Ready, Set,

And then hopefully you'll head West in September!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tucson John
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16643

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230979 1 year, 6 months ago
No real spring tour suggests a big summer tour. Two nights at the Mann?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32838
More or less in line

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#230982 1 year, 6 months ago
Equinox wrote:
No real spring tour suggests a big summer tour. Two nights at the Mann?


Now lets not get ahead of ourselves. Spring tour info, soon.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, GKB
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Spring 2013 dates

#231002 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
didn't anybody else see/hear about the capitol theater poster dubois made? says furthur on it...


No dates on it yet but it's from 2013!


facebook_431770122.jpg
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by funky420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, GKB, nycdave, FurthurFlower67, bluetrainsugaree
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds