• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Observation from a newbie

#230758 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Well I bet there are a 100 pages of spam that could be deleted

I wasnt aware you posted that much sorry couldn let that door hang open there. (just kidding) maybe?
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#230760 1 year, 9 months ago
Selective editing. Interesting concept. If the band would like to hire me (for an enticing fee), I'm willing to take on the project.
Some out here have advanced the notion that it must have been the doses. When two or more people believe in a theory, it deserves furthur contemplation.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#230763 1 year, 9 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Selective editing. Interesting concept. If the band would like to hire me (for an enticing fee), I'm willing to take on the project.
Some out here have advanced the notion that it must have been the doses. When two or more people believe in a theory, it deserves furthur contemplation.

it's a conspiracy.
Barefoot Mountain Mama
Junior Boarder
If all else fails.... dance

#230770 1 year, 9 months ago
nycdave wrote:

If there is one thing I have learned over the years, it's that it is almost always the doses. The possible exception to the rule is when it's the doses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
stricken
Gold Boarder

#230772 1 year, 9 months ago
I swear it was just sittin there stairing at me so i did what most do i ate it and said to myself now whata ya smiling at.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#230773 1 year, 9 months ago
I remember Phil once talking about how the GD were one of the first (or was it few) corporations that were enhanced by doses. Or something to that effect. At the time it sounded like a stoner rap, but perhaps, just maybe there is something to this. The message may be less funtionality, more humanity.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#230775 1 year, 9 months ago
“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.” Steve Jobs
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#230777 1 year, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
nycdave wrote:

it's a conspiracy.

order_2013-01-23.jpg
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#230778 1 year, 9 months ago
BIODTL