• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

Re: JOHN vs JIM BOWL

#232524 1 year, 2 months ago
I wish your team luck. I really could care less who wins, my teams out this year
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#232532 1 year, 2 months ago
I guess im just a little west coast bias.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#232770 1 year, 2 months ago
Strick just keep rooting for players on your fantasy team instead of a team.Cus whoever your taking i am taking the opposite!Jets who?ok ok lol ravens it is after all they are in the best division in football.Gooooooooooo Steelers!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#233578 1 year, 2 months ago
It's Super Bowl weekend!! More hype than football, but since it's the last hurrah for the season, I'll be soaking up as much as possible. Headed out for provisions so I can hibernate with the NFL Network and avoid our cold and snow all weekend. Going to be making some great game food and drink here, maybe with a couple of friends over but no big party. Hope everyone else has some fun plans for the weekend and game!

zimmy jr
Junior Boarder

#233586 1 year, 2 months ago
I'm disappointed my Pats didn't make it, but the Ravens flat our beat them ~ no excuses. I'd like to root for the Niners because Ray Lewis & Bernard Pollard are such turds, but I'm a bigger fan of John Harbaugh than I am of Jim Harbaugh. Maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy a great game. Should be a fun Super Bowl to watch.
one man gathers what another man spills
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#233593 1 year, 2 months ago
Game time! I'm ready for the snacks!!!

58281_10151370118204333_836553736_n.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#233595 1 year, 2 months ago
I was thinking of rooting for the 9ers, I would normally but I don't like one city winning multiple championships so close together and after that jack ass made those remarks about gays now I suppose I'll root for the murderous and cheating Ray Lewis Ugghhh

Dammit, this is a tough year, as sloppy as Denver played they still had the Ravens beat ... dammit dammit dammit!!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
stricken
Gold Boarder

#233660 1 year, 2 months ago
Baltimore will blow out San Fran they will cover by10 or more take it to the bank and buy more furthur tickets.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#233679 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim Harbaugh has sure had an impressive career. I mean, if you make it onto Saved by the Bell as Screech's cousin, you've really hit the big time, right?!

Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#233700 1 year, 2 months ago
I love this weekend. Its just going to be a great game period. I couldnt imagine being one of these coach sor the parents. What funny also is that jim (niners coach) son is a intern on the ravens team. I mean the whole thing is amazing. Mark dont hate over there. We also have the 7-0 Sharks and its a gurantee that the warrior will be in the playoffs. Its great to be in the bay area right now. Peyton Manning is finsihed. The Raiders will come back and finish him.
Everybody enjoy the weekened. Dont drink and drive

Go niners
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#233734 1 year, 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I love this weekend. Its just going to be a great game period. I couldnt imagine being one of these coach sor the parents. What funny also is that jim (niners coach) son is a intern on the ravens team. I mean the whole thing is amazing. Mark dont hate over there. We also have the 7-0 Sharks and its a gurantee that the warrior will be in the playoffs. Its great to be in the bay area right now. Peyton Manning is finsihed. The Raiders will come back and finish him.
Everybody enjoy the weekened. Dont drink and drive

Go niners

Although it doesn't happen often, who do you root for when the Raiduhs and 9ers play each other? Just wondering ...

You mean the same sharks that have won a whole lot of nothing?? Those sharks?

Who is the warrior?

The Raiduhs couldn't finish their dinner let alone a football team.

Have a nice day..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#234084 1 year, 2 months ago
image_2013-02-03.jpg

Who the raiders