• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

JOHN vs JIM BOWL

#230353 1 year, 6 months ago
So we all know the Harbaughs will be celebrating a Superbowl win while the other half tastes defeat. Wonder who mom and pop will cheer for?

I got to ride wth the Ravens they played with a little more balance then shaky San fran. Maybe its the quakes?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: JOHN vs JIM BOWL

#230359 1 year, 6 months ago
I enjoy watching New England lose. Now I don't feel so bad for losing to Baltimore. Even after playing a sloppy game Denver still could have/should have won, New England never had a chance.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#230370 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry New England and Gorgeous Tom, but I've once again proven that if you want a team to lose, just ask me to root for them!

I like San Francisco better than Baltimore as cities go, but I have to root against Jim Harbaugh because he's trashed his alma mater in the last few years, so though I once loved him, he's gone over to the dark side. Go Ravens!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#230372 1 year, 6 months ago
Mom and Pop are winners either way, proud either way. Its unbelievable. The odds of this happening must be one and a billion. Ita a great story. I think its going to be a great game.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#232455 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, the Ann Arbor news is having fun pulling out pictures of John and Jim when they were in high school/junior high here. Which would be great, but one of my close friends is alphabetically right next to John and he's more than a little ticked off at having his 17 year old face all over the internet!

Here's "Ray Lewis" on SNL, if you want a laugh. Let the Super Bowl Media Mania begin!!

!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#232469 1 year, 5 months ago
well I'm glad NE lost to now giving the niners more of a chance, and just cause I always root against NE .... its funny how my boss (Pats fan) has an excuse every time they lose.

I really don't follow it much. Niners are my team but I couldn't name you 3 people on it, probably not even 2 and I'm even having trouble remembering the one that I know I know. So I'm not a die hard fan or anything but it'd be nice to see them win.... I'm in the super bowl for the Deep Fryer and Taco's (tradition here I guess) ... wings/buffalo nuggets/fries/fried dough and whatever else looks good deep fried -- ain't that what the super bowl is really about?
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#232475 1 year, 5 months ago
I'd like to see the Niners win but I think the Ravens are gonna take this one.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#232490 1 year, 5 months ago
Why warlock, you think the lord is going to bless lewis and get him through this win;)
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#232507 1 year, 5 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Why warlock, you think the lord is going to bless lewis and get him through this win;)

No because the Ravens remind me of the NY Giants - on a roll at the right time, playing loose with nothing to lose, overachieving, the ball is bouncing their way and most importantly they want it more than SF ... just ask Denver and New England!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#232515 1 year, 5 months ago
Here's a great factoid of the day: Ray Lewis' first professional sack was in 1996 on Jim Harbaugh, who was QB at Indy then. Now that really made me laugh out loud!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds