• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bob Weir Solo Acoustic Tour dates

#242915 1 year, 1 month ago
assuming it's going to be a small run on the east to go with that VA show, I hope he keeps the same format as this last run and brings Wilson along with him - Jackie would be great to but Wilson seems more likely with the Ratdog show coming up after...
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#242916 1 year, 1 month ago
The question is where will Bob be on Aug 2nd and 3rd, and I'm assuming it will be the Washington, DC area, perhaps State Theater in Falls Church VA?
Seldom turns out the way it does in a song
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#242921 1 year, 1 month ago
dr bakes wrote:
The question is where will Bob be on Aug 2nd and 3rd, and I'm assuming it will be the Washington, DC area, perhaps State Theater in Falls Church VA?

hopefully Bear's Picnic which I believe is that weekend, but that may be a long shot

if Bob isn't at Bear's then I likely wont be either, but man I hope he is cause that was a nice festival
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#242967 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey Now!! The Bobby show in Vegas was great! third row in a folding comfy chair but still good. I noticed the usual "kids" at the show and wondered about a documentary of neo-hippies. Would that be swell or what? Would a film like this be something that would be interesting?
Johnathan was a talent with Bobby and I thought he deserves a hand!
Bobby was on fire!!
Bryan, Out
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Gordon the Drummer
Senior Boarder

#243223 1 year, 1 month ago
Warning: the Westbury 6/25/13 and Charlottesville 8/4/13 dates could both be bogus. As someone pointed out, 8/4 was the original date for a postponed Charlottesville show in 2011.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds